You are not logged in.

#1 26-04-04 15:11:18

FranchisePlayer

Looking for female instructor in Kent

Hey all,

I'm looking for a reliable female driving instructor, in Kent. Maidstone to be more specific...I had around 10 or so lessons last year, so I'm not completely hopeless...but had to stop due to illness.

Asking for female because I tend to feel much more comfortable driving with females..lol, let me know thanks.

26-04-04 15:11:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Looking for female instructor in Kent

#2 26-04-04 23:20:05

jonks

Het Bigred, You must know of some female instructors in kent.

Perhaps you could put on a dress?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 27-04-04 07:13:31

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Jonks,

I've done a lot of things to get pupils in the past - but .....
Anyway I'm also looking for a good female instructor, they seem pretty hard to come by these days.

Regards,

Board footer