You are not logged in.

#1 18-12-09 18:38:16

clairestoter

Adi part 1

Hi all,

i have taken and passed part 1 and 2, but my theory has now run out before i got to take part 3, i had it booked but had to cancell it twice because of being ill. i know i have to retake parts 1-2 again but when i went to book it on line it asked me to call for authorisation to be able to take it again as i have already passed it but as i said its now run out. Can any one tell me why this is/ and also do i need to reapply to be on the register as a pdi again or is that on going until you pass all 3 parts?

Thanks

Claire.

Part 1- 30th Nov 07 passed (2nd attempt)
Part 2- 13th March 08 passed (2nd attempt)
Part 3-

18-12-09 18:38:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Adi part 1

#2 18-12-09 18:42:01

Aspyre

You have to go through the whole registration process again.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 06-01-11 17:33:45

Barry500
Website

I passed all ADI and worked for over 4 years including pdi, I let it laps and have now applied for a CRB, which came ok took my part one again today but failed 96% questions but only 53% hazard perception.

Does any know any good free hp websites??

I got blanked out back in 2003 but still passed today I have got a lot worse according to the test.

HELP !

#4 09-01-11 10:05:36

email@passwithjohn.co.uk
Verified Member
Website

When you have passed your Theory test (part 1) you have two years to pass parts 2 & 3 so if you have ran out of time you have to start all over again..........next time dont leave it to the end of your time !!!!!!

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!

Approved Driving Instructor
www.passwithjohn.co.uk/drivinglessonsstockport.html
www.passwithjohn.co.uk/blog

#5 09-01-11 10:29:14

Barry500
Website

You miss understand!

I worked as an ADI for 4 and half years then lapsed my ADI badge!

Now got to start and do all exams again!

Know any good free hp clips?

#6 09-01-11 11:07:56

on board training

Barry,

You seem to have highjacked thread, I think reply was to original poster.

The HPT is like a game and you need to play it as such. Did you practice sufficiently for it and did you consistently get very high 60s out of 75 before going for it?

Get some advice and training from a local trainer. I would have thought as an ADI you would have been helping students with their theory, but obviously not.

Brian

#7 09-01-11 12:29:04

Aspyre

And also paying about £6 for the Focus Driving Test Success DVD with decent HP clips on it would be a sound investment - particularly as it will come in handy when you start teaching again.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 09-01-11 12:33:04

on board training

And also paying about £6 for the Focus Driving Test Success DVD with decent HP clips on it would be a sound investment - particularly as it will come in handy when you start teaching again.

Hi,

Would agree with that - the best one available and can be updated free online as well as detailed reports of your practice, progress and test readiness.

Brian

#9 09-01-11 12:45:23

Aspyre

It's probably best to get hold of a few right now, because from September or thereabouts (that's when the current question bank is valid until) the question bank won't be available any more and these disks will simply be for guidance.

#10 09-01-11 19:25:37

Barry500
Website

Board footer