You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-12-10 20:28:22

ADI Agnew
Verified Member

Newly qualified!!

Hey all, just qualified with a 4/4, could easily have been a 3/4! hoping to get some good info and some hotly debated topics to jump into on here. looking forward to getting out on the road with my first real student (wife doesnt count) after the new year.

Oh and I trained with RED, some interesting stories and theories to come in the future!!

06-12-10 20:28:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newly qualified!!

#2 07-12-10 16:10:54

benji

Well done Agnew and welcome are you going to stay with red?

#3 07-12-10 16:29:51

ADI Agnew
Verified Member

Thanks Benji

No i wont be joining RED!! i have a local franchisee who was kind enough to help with part 3 on top of what RED was doing, he has also offered me a position within his franchise of 6 instructors which has given me massive confidence.

Board footer