You are not logged in.

#1 16-11-10 21:21:14

SNOWY

Criminal record

Hi, I have put in an application to go on the register but I have a conviction for theft from 20 years ago.
This is obviously something I regret..... Will this prevent me being given a prn number??

16-11-10 21:21:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Criminal record

#2 16-11-10 22:09:05

Adi1234

I am Not Sure To be honest I think they Look at the individual circumstances of the Crime. but It is a good positive that You have Not been in any trouble for the last 19 years So I would Think That would go in your favour sorry I can`t be more help. Good luck

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 18-11-10 21:55:24

Doc
Verified Member
Website

Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 most offences are considered as spent after a set time (see table in link)

http://www.lawontheweb.co.uk/Road_Traff … enders_Act

Board footer