You are not logged in.

#1 01-11-10 19:55:17

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

How dyslexia affects me

Don't know if this will help or not, but I'm dyslexic so I have a better understanding/perspective than most.  I’ve actually written and deleted this several times because it’s very personal and private, but then I thought if I can help an instructor help a dyslexic pupil, then I should post what I have written.   

Dyslexia affects people in different ways, but here is how it affects me:

I can’t tell left from right (not easy as an ADI, and a ?????? when doing commentary!).  If you hold out your hands flat the shape made by your left thumb and first finger look like a L so that’s how I know it’s left, but if I’m doing commentary it looks like I am pointing at hazards when I use this system to work it out.

I can’t say the time - if I look at a clock I know what time it is, but I have to think carefully before I say it out loud or I will get it wrong

When speaking in public (especially if I feel under even the slightest, tiniest, minute bit of pressure, real or imagined) I get words confused and say completely the wrong word in the middle of a sentence, and the word I say will have no relevance to anything I am talking about, and I know I'm going to say it wrong but I can’t stop myself from saying it, so in a group or around new people I will stay very quiet - DIA Special test and Cardington test I got 1 of the letters wrong when reading out the registration plate for eyesight test - really confused the examiners as I said 7 letters correctly but 1 wrong  tongue

With new people I stay very quiet until I have a confidence or trust in them, otherwise I will speak and say the wrong thing and they think I am stupid or whatever.  I don’t like meeting new people, and I don’t like groups at all, I will avoid them at all costs.

I have no sense of direction whatsoever, and it takes me a long time to find my way around places - with a new pupil I may need to go to their house 15 times before I remember the way and don't have to look at a map to get there.  But once I've learned it, I'll never forget - there are certain parts of France I can drive around without stanav, no problem at all, but there are also roads next to my house that confuse me still because I haven't been on them enough.  People get angry with me when I can’t find my way because I've been there a couple of times before, and they expect me to know it, but it takes me a long time to learn routes and directions, and they don't understand that.  I need to be given directions in plenty of time so I can work out what’s been said, where to go, and distinguish left from right.  If you don’t give me enough time I will get it wrong and get angry at myself and you and get things even more wrong.

I have a very very poor short term memory - I'd be no good at the independent driving part of the test, I can’t remember people’s names unless they have done something *I* find significant to make me remember.  If I go shopping I can’t remember what I need to buy, even if it's just 1 or 2 things.

I need to turn maps around to follow them so that the direction I am going in is at the top, otherwise I can’t follow them

I have a very very poor short term memory - I'd be no good at the independent driving part of the test, I can’t remember people’s names unless they have done somethi  tongue :evil: lol

I don't understand tenses, verbs nouns, past participles ect ect which really annoys me as I want to speak French (learning a foreign language is about the hardest thing a dyslexic person can do).  I don't understand their, there, or any of the other stupid variations of it  tongue   People have tried to teach me these things but I don’t get it.  They don’t understand why I don’t understand, and they get mad at me, but I’m not doing it deliberately, I'd like to be able to understand it.

I struggle with co-ordination and balance -  I can’t stand on 1 leg properly, and if I stand on 1 leg and close my eyes I fall over.  I can’t explain why that happens, but it's one of the tests for dyslexia

I want to spell everything phonetically - my name is Phil Knight so it should be spelled Fil Nite

Whenever I write I have to say the letters to myself in my head, and I have to pronounce them in small letters rather than capitals - so for F I need to say ffffff rather than eff.  This means if someone is spelling something to me, I hear F (eff), have to change it to f (fff) in my mind before I can write it down, so I need people to give me that time to make the change, but they never do, so I have to keep asking them to repeat and they get annoyed with me (maybe related to short term memory?).  This also means if I am spelling a word out loud to someone I have to think of it in small letters, change it to capitals, then say it, so it takes me a while to change it about.

In my mind ‘Knife’ should be ‘nife’, but I have learned if I want to fit in, it is ‘k-nife’ so if I am typing it, I say in my mind 'c-nife' all in little letters.  If I am speaking it, it's ‘nife’, if I am typing it it's ‘c-nife’, if I am telling someone how to spell it it's ‘kay-nife’. I have this system for most words that are difficult to spell. 

I can’t tie my shoelaces so I just buy slip on shoes or ones I can take on and off without untying the laces.  I struggle with tying a tie

I have to really really really really really concentrate when reading, writing or typing, the slightest noise or interruption and I will have to start all over again.  People don't understand how extremely, remarkably, amazingly, enormously, exceedingly, incredibly, utterly, unbelievably, exceptionally, implausibly frustrating it is for me when they interrupt me when I am reading or writing.  I usually have to read things 3 or 4 times before I can even begin to understand what’s being said, so if you interrupt me it doubles that. (as a side note I'm currently reading a book on Taoism and a book on Blooms Taxonomy, both of which are pretty deep, so maybe someone without dyslexia would also have to reread certain parts)

I have a very low - ooooh a cat - attention span - erm... what was I saying?  I also have low motivation for things I don’t think are important

Because of how my dyslexia affects me, people think I am stupid and thick.  They judge me for it, and I am aware of that judgment and it makes my dyslexia worse.

i don't have trouble judging space or distance and I don't get motion sickness, but lots of dyslexic people do. 

I'm more observant than most people, I will notice the tiniest, subtle differences in things that others won’t, and that's supposed to be caused by dyslexia too.  That helps me a lot in watching the road ahead.

I don't hold a pen or pencil the way I am expected to, and my writing is very untidy

I am very easily and very quickly frustrated about things I can not do, I get very angry at myself.  I get angry at myself for not being able to do the things people expect me to be able to do, and I get angry at them because the extra pressure makes me worse.

I usually need things explained to me several times before I understand them, but once I do understand something, I usually understand it better than the person who explained it to me.  People get angry with me when they have to tell me the same thing more than once, and then I get nervous and say the wrong thing over and over.  I'm not doing it deliberately, but they think I am.

I stutter under stress, especially with words beginning with t or w

I use lots of emoticons because I understand them and they show how I feel and are easier than words which are a clumsy way of expressing feelings anyways.  I don't like talking on the phone, I can understand the conversation better when I can see the persons face and body language.  I notice body language a lot, I find it easier to judge what the person is saying/thinking/feeling when I can see there body language.  that helps me a lot with work.

I am compulsively neat, tidy and ordered which is also supposedly a symptom of dyslexia, as is being highly emotionally sensitive and being a perfectionist. 

i mispronounce some words - I say Frustration as Flustration - I only know I got those the right way round because of spell checker.  Lots of people have told me I do that before but I never cared, I’m only aware of it now because someone important to me pointed it out, and I want to change it for them so I am working hard on it – it’s taken me about 3 years to recognise the difference, but I can’t correct it yet despite trying very hard to!!

Whenever anything happens that is a result of dyslexia I immediately regress to an awkward, emotional, miserable, deeply unhappy 12 years old, and I get stuck in a cycle I so desperately want to break but just can’t stop myself.  I become very quiet and introvert, and I hate myself so much for feeling like that and I hate myself even more for not being able to change, and I resent and fight anyone who has made me feel like that, even when it’s not their fault.  And I am aware of how stupid that is but I can’t yet change it, though I have been trying so hard to for a very very long time.

I have a whole series or system of things I do to hide my dyslexia - when I write something the words I use are chosen carefully, if I'm speaking to a stranger I will ask them to repeat themselves to give me time to think of the answer  - a coping mechanism I only realised I did a few months ago.

I’m not sure how many of those are related to dyslexia and how many are my individuality as a human being.  They are all considered classic symptoms of dyslexia.  I can’t think of any more right now.... but there is another side to my dyslexia too:

I am artistic and creative, I have vision.

I have a heightened sense of awareness

I have more determination than anyone you have ever met or will ever meet, I CAN and WILL do absolutely anything I put my mind to.  I will stand up for what I believe, and you will not stop me, no matter what.  I will be my absolute best at whatever I want to be!

I can analyse things better than most people, which means I can look objectively at what I do physically, compare that to what I should do or want to do, looking at the most minute details and work out a way to change myself to get the improvement I want.  I can teach myself, and teach myself very quickly.  This also means I can look at a driver, analyse what they do and explain it to them and get them to correct it, which really helps me with my job.

you can call me thick for not being able to read a paragraph from a book out loud, but I’m smarter than you are and probably have a higher IQ than you, and if we have any type of verbal debate, I will win (unless it's over the phone  tongue tongue). I can think quicker than you - my teachers and parents all said I should be a lawyer because they could never win an argument with me (scientifically proven fact that dyslexics are smarter than your average bear tongue).

Because of my quick thinking I can instantly give a witty comeback to anything you throw at me

I am incredibly fast at doing maths in my head - in a restaurant I can work out each person’s bill or divide the whole thing between us all faster than you can put it into a calculator

I can type faster than people who have been trained to type

I can connect with people on an emotional level very easily, people find me easy going and easy to get on with

I have an incredible memory of a childhood I’d rather forget.  My parents will try to tell me something and I will fill in all kinds of details they have forgotten, and they are always surprised at how much I can remember and the attention to detail – I can remember things my older brothers and sisters can’t, even though they were there and were supposedly more intellectually and emotionally developed than me.

As a kid I could speak before any of my peers.  I could speak better than my brother who is 4 years older than me.  When I was almost 2 years old I was at a friend’s house who was the same age as me.  My friend’s mam said to my friend Sarah "do you wana a bikki?" (Meaning biscuit) and Sarah grunted to say "yes" and nodded.  My friends mam then asked me "do you want a bikki?" and I said.......... "actually, I don't know what a bikki is"  :angel: My friend’s mam dropped her cup of coffee because she was so shocked.

I'm still not sure I wana post this   roll neutral

oh well

hope it helps

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

01-11-10 19:55:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How dyslexia affects me

#2 01-11-10 21:28:02

FRANKS
Verified Member

Thanks for the information, very brave to talk about these pesonal things

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 01-11-10 21:57:09

Evan
Administrator

Good post Phil thanks for taking the time to put your feelings down for us. Ev

#4 01-11-10 22:16:25

boing boing
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Phil.  I've just learned more about dyslexia in the last ten minutes than in the previous ten years.

Neil.

#5 02-11-10 08:28:47

The Saint
Verified Member

Hi Phil

That is by far the most detailed explanation of dyslexia I have ever encountered. Thank you for having the time and courage to share it with us, especially with a healthy dose of humour attached.

As has been said above, I've learnt more about the practical side of this condition by reading your account than I could have done by reading textbooks.

It affects so many aspects of daily life and yet you seem to be able adapt and rise above the obstacles to pursue a career which so obviously has many of those obstacles 'built in'.

I take my hat off............

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 02-11-10 11:37:05

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

It's a perfect advert to get people who are similar to come to you, because they will immediately feel you will understand them and not put them down. Loads of people have trouble with left and right and I have to turn maps upside down. I think something along those lines on a website would be ideal for your business.

Actually, when  a pupil panics or gets angry with them self because they mix up left and right, I explain that I cannot sew a button on because I will repeatedly place it on the wrong side of the  material.

It always makes them feel better - I think it's a case of - Well, if she can do this - then so can I
smile
Hilary
PS - I see you have writing talent, too.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#7 02-11-10 15:16:27

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

Hi Phil

How long did that take to write? A couple of days to make sure what I said wad correct & in a logical order.

Like you I suffer from lexDysia however I do not have your left right problem. That I know is caused by  a bad linking in your brain between left & right hemispheres. u investigated this problem a while ago pm me if you want more details.

Tony

Offering You the Freedom of Drivng in Boston
www.bostondrivingschool.co.uk
www.12drive.co.uk

#8 03-11-10 07:33:33

may
Verified Member

Hi Phil,

I'm exactly the same. All my life people have assumed I'm thick. I stutter when I get nervous. I don't talk to people I don't know(but yet I'm fine with new pupils). I can get letters mixed up, I don't sometimes realise I've put a d/b in the wrong place.
Left and rights are a nightmare, i never got the make the L thing so I wear my watch on my right wrist and certain rings on my right hand. Now I'm married its a bit easier! my pupils laugh when I pause to work out which way I have to tell them. Sometimes i just point and say "that way!!".
No sense of direction but once I have been to a place I'm fine.
As much as I would struggle to remember the instructions for the independent part, I found that when I sat in on a test i did remember but then it might be because I know the area.
I have no short term memory and live with lists but still forget alot!

#9 03-11-10 09:40:24

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Thank you for all the positive comments everybody  smile

.phil.

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

#10 03-11-10 11:20:36

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Hi Phil, if these forums were to give a prize for the most worthwhile post of the decade, yours is a front runner for sure.

Hi may, it must be frustrating to be considered thick just because of dyslexia.

I myself have a "thing" about remembering names, I simply cannot remember names & faces, and family reunions make me quite nervous. Even sreet names - if a street is named after a person, I forget that too.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#11 04-11-10 07:02:22

may
Verified Member

Hi Zipper,

Its very frustrating. I have a degree and am doing a Psychology degree BUT you should see the look on peoples faces!
At school I was always intrested in reading. I love books and bookshops are one of my favourite places. My written work is awful, as Phil above I don't understand verbs,nouns and took me ages to understand vowels. Reading has been hard and still is but I would never stop. My english teacher didn't think so. I was the only one to finish Of Mice & Men, I was the only one to get a reply from an author, which included a (then) not published signed 1st edition. completly ignored. I was the stupid one, who sat eagerly at the front of the class with my homework completed(yes I was a nerd) and it was never aknowledged. Nothing was ever positive. My written work was sometimes unrreadable. I get too into books and being a journalist or writer is not a career. I was always told I won't amount to much and "people like me don't go to college and will NEVER get into uni".

I couldn't do maths struggled with telling the time(still do) and school ended up being an awful time. I was bullied badly for being thick and being from Yorkshire. The teachers let it happen(it would happen in class and they would just let it happen) by time I reached my 3rd year I was sat at the back being completly ignored. By my last year I refused to go to school. the school said they would submit my GCSE's on coursework only but we thought they never did. 4 years ago I found out that I actually did have some GCSE's but my name was never in the paper along with everyone else.

I wasn't confident and I always believed I was stupid. I married an abusive man who made me believe I was and that I was fat(even at my lowest weight 7st, I actually believed i was). When I eventually left him I went to college then onto uni. It was 6 years ago that I found I had Dyslexia, it was my eldest's educational psychologist who mentioned it and I did the same assesment as my daughter at the same time. My daughter doesn't but I do! I don't tell anyone and I have software on my laptop to help me.

I can't remember names, even my pupils! street names(other than my own) have no chance! It's still frustrating but I just get on with it.

#12 04-11-10 09:31:06

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

Hi Phil

Congratulations on speaking out this thread seems to be giving those of us who suffer a chance to admit our condition & talk about it openly knowing like minded people are reading & understanding our problem.

Hi May

Keep up the good work do you find your disability helps you teach? Because our minds do not think straight when we meet the student who does not learn the we we teach we can more readily teach the way they learn. In our profession having such a  disability is actually an advantage smile

I'm lucky either my condition isn't as bad as yours or I've developed more recovery systems over the last 40 years plus since I was diagnosed with specific learning difficulties now recognized as lexDysia.

Tony

www.12drive.co.uk

#13 04-11-10 11:21:12

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

May,

I was pretty much written off at school so my self confidence was nil for many years. It wasn't until I discovered the value of education that my life started to change. Even though I ( yes, me as well ) still manage to attract  abusive people - I'm becoming more aware of how it's happening  ;-)
Would you believe that as soon as I became moderately successful  as an ADI ) and more content, the more certain family members turned on me and became abusive? - Talk about not being able to win - I was pretty well derided for not amounting to anything - then when I did , people were jealous!

I think most of my problems arose form being more on the Asperger's side but the symptoms were not dissimilar to yours.

We're  a right lot, aren't we?  smile

Like Tony say, it gives us the empathy to deal with other people who struggle.
Keep smiling...

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#14 04-11-10 11:54:51

Evan
Administrator

How often it is that the problems people face through life are either caused or amplified by the actions of others. Unfortunately people who do not 'fit' into other people's criteria are often the butt of the joke, or just simply excluded from everyday situations. An exercise that we conducted when I was nursing, was to push one of our colleagues around in a wheelchair, we took turns doing this, it is surprising how your perception of yourself and the world you live in changes.

It is quite strange how the attitudes of those dealing with people in wheelchairs change compared with someone who is considered fit and well.. A middle aged man or lady can be spoken to as if they are five years of age, and often talked about as if they were not there ie talking about them as an object. Many in society need to realize that not everyone is the same, (thankfully),  and not everyone is 'normal' and fits into their perspective of what they see is normal.

It is good that there are instructors, and indeed people throughout society who have had/have problems to deal with in their lives, the empathy they have for others can certainly make the difference in a teacher/learner situation or just as a friend.

What many people fail to realize, is what they achieve and do everyday of their lives, is a massive hurdle for others, who struggle everyday just to get through what everyone else sees as the 'norm'.

Well done to Phil for starting a thread that will be of use for many I am sure, always worth remembering the saying ''there by the Grace of God go I''. Ev

#15 04-11-10 12:07:12

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

hi Evan

Not oh dear!  sad there by the grace of God go I

But there by Gods grace I can go & help smile

Tony

www.12drive.co.uk

#16 04-11-10 12:36:54

mattlilley
Verified Member
Website

WOW...what a post Phil, as others have said, have learnt more about Dyslexia in your post, than anything I have read or heard.

RESPECT to you mate.

Matt

Part 1. Passed 16/4/08
Part 2. Passed 16/5/08
Part 3. Failed 1st attempt 17/3/09
Part 3. 2nd attempt Passed 01/05/09
1st Check Test Grade 6 31/3/10

#17 04-11-10 20:06:46

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Thank you mattlilley & everyone else for the nice things you have said, and the encouragement shown.  It's very much appreciated.

On Tuesday I did some fleet work.  Sent off a driver assessment and apparently I got 'to' and 'too' mixed up as well as 'breaking' and 'braking'  :? :oops:  roll

no more work from them then   tongue tongue

.phil.

#18 05-11-10 23:01:12

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

I'm dyslexic, and I have many of the aforementioned issues also. Much of it hasn't stopped me achieving my dreams.

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#19 07-11-10 15:57:55

hector
Verified Member
Website

I wished youd told me all this S**t before we started training!   big_smile

On a serious note, i would never have known, thats the best compliment I could give you, and even more so for what you have achieved so far and now embarked on i take my hat off to you, (Its a mexican bandido hat by the way Johnny Frank)

When you have worked for us, again clients would never have realised.

Really good post, and nice to have something positive (FOR A CHANGE)

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#20 07-11-10 18:35:20

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

lol thanks Nige

I hide it well  wink

#21 07-11-10 20:11:06

J450n

Any advice on how we, as teachers, should deal with the above problems. Should it be a process of repitition to get things understood or should we be able to find different methods to get things across. Should we openly discuss the issue of dyslexia or will that be embarrising for the pupil. For instance if someone has short term memory and needs to follow directions but is not getting it or is having problems with signs etc are there certain methods we should try and use?? What a great post from a really brave person who by posting is going to help a lot of other people - thank you!

There is no such word as can't

#22 07-11-10 20:30:48

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

My dyslexia wasn't recognised while I was at school, I was just labeled lazy and thick and useless ect.  Teachers used to make me stand up and read stuff out loud infront of everybody, I'd say the wrong words and everyone would laugh at me, so I just found ways to hide it as a coping mechanism.  I occasionally recognise pupils doing similar things and I bring it up casually in conversation, first telling them I am dyslexic and how it affects me and how I cope with it, the things I do to hide it, then I ask them about it.  That way I get a good response.  Try and be nonchalant about it - "Your driving really well, but keep forgetting where to go.  What can we do to help you remember?  What would you normally do?"  get an answer then say something like "is there anyone in your family who is dyslexic?  Short term memory is a common symptom of it, I've had quite a few pupils who have had similar problems" 

The easiest way for them to deal with it is if you let them tell you how they will best deal with it - ask them what works for them, what they normally do to remember or whatever.

Make sure they can see your face, so your turned slightly towards them, but don't stare at them, try to keep your body language open - hands on legs if your sitting in the car.

if it's something they cant get in driving - clutch control/how to turn wheel/do a TIR then demonstrate it, bcause a dyslexic person learns best by watching rather than being told what to do.  don't make a big deal of it "lets quickly change places and I'll do 1 so you can see what I mean"

Patterns like MSM/POM ect will take a long time to learn (because it's a sequence of letters) - write them down so they can take them home, they will learn them eventually - and they will want to so will put in the effort, even if they pretend it's not a big deal or they are not interested.

If they appear angry or frustrated, it's with themselves, not you.

That's all I can think of for now, hope it helps

.phil.

#23 08-11-10 07:58:47

may
Verified Member

For the independent part, keep going round the areas and pointing out things like 2 sets of traffic lights together. As once I've been to an area I can remember it and find my way there but can't tell you street names.

I have a pupil who I think is dyslexic. She hasn't said anything but if I demonstrate to her what to do it she can do it perfect(like me). She hasn't said anything but I thought I'd give it ago as she wasn't improving. So even if they never say anything I still teach as if they are dyslexic.

#24 09-12-10 17:45:14

jay37

That was like you had looked in my mind  smile I didn't know that Dislexia had so much under its name though, i was told i am dyspraxic,and thats why i have bad balance and cordantion? I was also told i have a form of autisem as i can't communicate very well.i am dislexic but i was told this only effects my spelling. yet i have all the same problems that are in your post.  if what you are saying is right ,then maybe all i have is dislexia. tis confuseing lol

#25 09-12-10 18:05:10

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

There is a big overlap with dyslexia and dyspraxisa.  Dyspraxic people have more trouble with spacial awareness, coordination and balance - they can appear to be quite clumsy, bumping into things, dropping things ect.  Dyslexic people have more trouble with words - writing, speaking, spelling.  Dyslexia is more to do with short term memory causing problems, dyspraxia is problems caused due to undevelopment of the area of the brain that sends messages messages from the brain to the limbs.  My best mate is dysbraxic and we have lots of similar traits.

I dont know much about autism.

Hope that helps

.phil.

Board footer