You are not logged in.

#1 02-11-10 18:30:11

wolfspirit

who can apply for a driving test ?

Hi all ,

am new here to the forums and wish to ask a question, ok my wife has been teaching me to drive for about 3 months now and she feels and so do i that i am ready for the test, can i apply for the driving test my self or do i need to go though with a driving school ?

andy

02-11-10 18:30:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: who can apply for a driving test ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-11-10 19:51:42

(ROG)
Verified Member

Re: who can apply for a driving test ?

WELCOME
to answer your question CLICK HERE

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

Board footer