You are not logged in.

#1 28-10-10 18:34:28

daz6215
Verified Member

Steering

Quick question, is it worth mentioning steering on a fleet check test, Real world I would'nt make an issue unless it was inaccurate and dangerous!!!

28-10-10 18:34:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Steering

#2 28-10-10 19:03:17

AndyLawton
Verified Member

I got pulled on a CT for not mentioning that their was a 3rd person in the car and how it would effect the car. I had done this prior to the CT starting with the student before the SE got in as I was advised not to mention or take notice of the SE in the car.
Danmed if ya dont Danmed if ya do

Turnover is vanity   -    Profit is sanity

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 29-10-10 21:52:27

helee
Verified Member

I had CT in the week and examiner was putting hand under steering wheel with twisted arm. Mentioned it several times but didnt badger him. Mentioned air bags etc In my opinion it had to be mentioned. I explained I wasn't going to cure these habit faults in our session but he needed to work on them

I got a 6 do you think I would have if I didnt mention the steering?

#4 30-10-10 05:07:02

daz6215
Verified Member

Thanks guys much appreciated!

#5 30-10-10 22:55:22

Matterhorn

Only when you have assessed the delegates/examiners driving can you determine what the key risk area's are. 

Board footer