You are not logged in.

#1 23-10-10 15:14:03

apples69

EX Driving Standards Agency (DSA) ADI examiners near yorkshire?

Hi,

I've had no luck in trying to locate a good EX Driving Standards Agency (DSA) ADI examiner to help me with a mock test for my part 2 which is in december, does anyone here know of any? i'm based in bradford and can travel maximum 2hr travel distance, looking for someone who knows what they are doing, good teaching methods and feedback, backed up with high pass rate, many thanks

23-10-10 15:14:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: EX Driving Standards Agency (DSA) ADI examiners near yorkshire?

#2 23-10-10 16:18:26

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Why an examiner?  There are many good ADI trainers around.

#3 23-10-10 17:02:32

apples69

ringmaster, i wrongly assumed that ex dsa examiners would be able to help me, i thought they were more professional that what i've experienced.....

do you know of any good ADI trainers around 2hr travel distance max with good teaching skills and high pass rate, that can give me a mock test for my part 2 and help with part 3 when i reach that stage?

do you teach and where are you based?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-10-10 18:48:33

daz6215
Verified Member

Russ Hogg is very good, lives in Durham area which is 2 hours from you.

http://www.russellhogg.co.uk/

#5 23-10-10 22:43:44

apples69

never heard of russell hogg, does he have any reviews

#6 24-10-10 07:42:08

daz6215
Verified Member

I dont suppose you will have heard of him living in Bradford but Russ in well known in the ADI circuit up here. I know of a fella that recentley got a 3 on his CT, went and saw Russ and came away with a 5.

Board footer