Part 2 Pass

First attempt, 2 faults.  big_smile

==> If everything had a point, Chavs wouldn't exist <==
--> Too Much Effort, Too Little Reward <--

17-05-10 15:05:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Pass

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-05-10 21:16:06

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Well Done  big_smile

Good luck with PT3

#3 17-05-10 21:43:12

bogof

Thanks!

Looking forward to Part 3 as I've worked in education (but not a teacher) for 7 years and so am quite familiar with the techniques that a lot of people seem to struggle with - Q&A, coaching, building on past experience, etc.

#4 15-09-10 20:20:20

apples69

well done!

how long did it take you from start to finish on part 2?

#5 16-09-10 10:02:16

bogof

Part 2 was quick, just a few weeks since all I had to do was adapt my driving to the DSA way, learn how to use an interior mirror (too much motorbike riding!) and stick to speed limits.

If you've done Part 1, or consistently scoring a pass mark on practice theory, you know what they need to see. Part 2 is your opportunity to prove that you can perform according to the rules. I prepared by driving lots of miles on my own and doing a full talk-through of the drive. It's boring but it gets you into the good habits that Part 2 is all about... MSM/PSL/LADA etc.

Basically once you get rid of your bad habits, it's relatively easy.  big_smile

I now have Part 3 test in less than 2 weeks. PANIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!  yikes

#6 18-09-10 08:50:46

apples69

good luck with your part 3 bogof!

#7 04-10-10 19:47:24

apples69

hi bogof, how did you get on with your part 3?

#8 04-10-10 20:29:45

bogof

I cancelled it as I didn't feel anywhere near ready, and my mock was an appalling experience!

I'm taking a month off training etc while I take stock of where I am with this and other things in my life. Feeling a bit disillusioned to be honest, and I need time to reflect before I do something I might regret later  sad

I'll be back to it at some stage, just not quite sure when that'll be at the moment  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 05-10-10 19:35:55

apples69

I cancelled it as I didn't feel anywhere near ready, and my mock was an appalling experience!

I'm taking a month off training etc while I take stock of where I am with this and other things in my life. Feeling a bit disillusioned to be honest, and I need time to reflect before I do something I might regret later  sad

I'll be back to it at some stage, just not quite sure when that'll be at the moment  smile

keep trying, dont give up at this stage, your at part 3, give it your best shot

#10 05-10-10 19:45:19

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations bogof great result!  Wish I had done as well, I got 4 faults on my first attempt which was a pass but felt disappointed at making too many silly mistakes! Hope part 3 three goes just as well for you smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#11 16-10-10 08:23:46

looprevil
Verified Member

Congrats.

regards

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

Board footer