You are not logged in.

#1 13-10-10 19:58:38

simways

Have you tried this For a training aid?

Has anyone tried the 'iInstruct Cat B' app for the iPhone?

I have tried it and found that it's actually quite useful.

13-10-10 19:58:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Have you tried this For a training aid?

#2 13-10-10 20:32:20

NatashaGabrielle

What is it? what does it do?

#3 13-10-10 20:51:24

simways

Its an iphone/ipod touch app So you can keep a record of all your students progress.  Theres an area for bullet points for each lesson to help you cover important 'key learning points' and you can tick them off when you have covered them, (i find that quite useful) you can even change them to suite your own lessons.  Got quite a few visual aids of junctions, roundabouts etc. It's got a calendar to plan future lessons also quite useful.

#4 13-10-10 21:23:46

driver69

Maybe your post for your app should be in the for sale section simways  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 25-01-11 22:27:38

HewittsDriving
Website

I have just had a look at it, it might be usefull to me as I use my IPad for work but I have to try before I Buy. if I get It i will give a review on here.

Driving lessons in Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury and Batley.
http://www.hewitts-schoolofmotoring.co.uk

Board footer