Many Congratulations Jonny, Perseverance pays off

12-06-08 17:06:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PDI to ADI, my Story

#302 11-08-08 16:50:01

eco_safe

I just want to say what an inspiration this thread has been for me. I have laughed and cried through it and feel now i can take on anything as i'm not afraid of failing. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#303 11-08-08 18:28:05

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

My pleasure eco_safe.  I laughed,cried and persevered longer than some, but the journey is still continuing, with just as many laughs, tears and perseverence.

What stage are you at with your training? Why not give us all a similar journal of your laughter tears and perseverence.

Jonny.

#304 12-05-09 14:19:51

Kerouac
Website

Absolutely brilliant. Inspiring stuff Johnny.

I realise it's been a while now, but thanks for sharing this journey.

Regards,
K

#305 02-10-10 11:41:05

NatashaGabrielle

Jonny you are AMAZING!!! i cant believe this tread, i have also laughed cried and got REALLY upset on the times you failed. On page 23 when you passed i jumped for joy!! You give us all hope that if you put in enough work you CAN do this. thank you and a big weldone xxxx

#306 02-10-10 17:17:34

Luchell
Verified Member

I wonder if Jonny's thought about writing a book with all his highs and low from this 'diary' thread!
Such an inspirationto follow his journey through all it's pages and I would think quite an incredible feeling to go back and read in such detail as time passes and memories fade.

I hope it goes on to inspire any pdis who come through this forum, the level of hard work and dedication given to reach his goal is I feel something worth reading, it shows the hard work needed to suceed and the ability to never give up  smile smile

#307 02-10-10 18:29:41

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

If I ever get the opportunity Hayley Ill give you a call. You were one of my most loyal supporters, you even convinced me on getting a Swift as a car too (though Im not so happy about that one, with the bother it gave me wink  ) 

Just think that 3 years ago this thred was growing dailyas I battled the part3 journey.  Now looking at the stats, its still in the top 3 threads on the forum.

Next is John Farlams ADI Masterclass.

#308 02-10-10 20:30:52

NatashaGabrielle

Well you have gave me hope that with hard work i can do it too. I cant wait to start my part 3! Its amazing how well you have done. big_smile xx

#309 02-03-13 02:14:01

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Woo Hoo.
Just re-read all of this..what a story, seems so long ago now, and so emotional.

Now if I could do it all again, what would I do differently?

I guess I would relax and believe in myself a bit more.

Board footer