You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-09-10 21:38:45

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Fiesta Steering Adjustment

I'm loving my new Fiesta.

One thing I have noticed is the severely difficult steering adjustment.  It needs an incredible amount of force to open the lever, and even more to close it.  I nearly broke my fingers doing it myself yesterday. 

I sometimes need to help pupils, particularly females, close the lever.  I'm very uncomfortable doing this as you could imagine.

Is it just my car or does anyone else have the same problem?

14-09-10 21:38:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fiesta Steering Adjustment

#2 14-09-10 21:53:32

driver69

Don't know about the Fiesta but I find the 308 the same, if not careful some of the girls aren't always able to push it back in and I have to do it.

#3 14-09-10 22:08:58

robinsamuels
Verified Member
Website

Same with my Kia, though only a few ever seem to adjust it.

When it gets to the stage of sadobestionecrophilia, give up: Otherwise known as flogging a dead horse!

http://www.robinsdriving.co.uk

#4 29-09-10 17:28:37

pdw1977
Website

My fiesta is exactly the same :evil:

It can lead to some awkward moments yikes

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

#5 29-09-10 18:10:55

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

hi All

I've s fiesta same problem & I find most students that need to make the adjustment sr small do asking them yo move their legs away from me helps stop those embarrassing touching moment smile

Tony

Offering You the Freedom of Drivng in Boston
www.bostondrivingschool.co.uk
www.12drive.co.uk

#6 05-10-10 16:00:07

pdw1977
Website

I asked one of my pupils the other day to move her leg to the side so I could adjust it and she said she would rather leave her leg where it was!! yikes.............There then followed an awkward silence

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

Board footer