You are not logged in.

#1 27-09-10 14:13:56

tollhgv

Part 1 pass

Managed to pass part 1 with a 95  score . 62 on the hazard perception test which I was informed was very good. Have notice however that the you tube clip to the hazard perception test is the closest to what was actually in my test and not as supplied by my training college. The disc supplied and training given was so far beyond what was being tested on it is wonder anyone actually passes. It is down to my wife that I managed to get  DSA training advise on what to expext in my exam.
Now on to part 2 so any advise would greatly appreciated. smile

27-09-10 14:13:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 pass

#2 28-09-10 15:28:48

SammyC

congrats hun well dont they ARE good marks you should be very proud of yourself!! AS FOR ADVISE i'm no help as i havnt dont part 1 yet never mind part 2!! lol

but WELL DONE YOU and if you dont mind me asking what advise did your wife get you?? and can i borrow it?? lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 28-09-10 15:56:24

tollhgv

for the Hazard perception tests she found a useful site on youtube....
http://www.youtube.com/user/dsagov...this is more near to the exam than the cds given to me by my Training School...there is a huge amount of tips and videos.
Good Luck on Part 1.

Board footer