You are not logged in.

#1 16-09-10 18:06:20

4muladriving.com

Hi, newly qualified ADI

Just started and looking forward to developing my skills. Based in Stone, Staffordshire.

Regards

Dave Williams

16-09-10 18:06:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi, newly qualified ADI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-09-10 19:14:06

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Dave congratulations on your qualification  big_smile. I know Stone well, used to live there and taught in Stafford.  I enjoyed my first couple of teaching years there,  or are you going for the N-u-L and Stoke end?  Best of luck in your new career,

Caroline

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 21-09-10 20:50:25

giggs

C

Board footer