You are not logged in.

#1 21-08-10 20:13:14

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

Corsa SXi

Hi everyone

The lease on my Yaris D-4D is up in 7 wks and cant lease another one of these models with Robinsons.

However, I am thinking of leasing a Corsa SXi - Does any one use this model to teach and Is it a good tuition car and popular with pupils? I would love to hear peoples views.

Regards

21-08-10 20:13:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Corsa SXi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 25-08-10 00:05:14

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Bouncer,, i just bought my leased car from Robbies,, got it about £1500 under book value, possibly worth considering if you like the yaris ?

#3 25-08-10 21:42:50

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

Hi Disky

My Yaris is also leased through them and I am planning on buying it too....Thinking of keeping it as a family car and a back-up if the Corsa (or whatever i go for) is off the road.

I love the look of the Corsa but still undecided.

Board footer