You are not logged in.

#1 16-08-10 14:52:45

Dai

Does anyone lease directly from a manufacturer like Citroen

I have been reading up on the pros and cons of leasing or buying.  I have read about contract hire companies such as Robinsons but also noticed that Citroen do something similar.  Just wondered if anyone has used Citroen?

Thanks Dai

16-08-10 14:52:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Does anyone lease directly from a manufacturer like Citroen

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-08-10 21:47:18

Target
Verified Member
Website

I lease direct from Renault and have found the service to be very good.

I recently contact Robinsons but their price came out alot higher.

Your find the new car here. Target Tuition North London on Facebook

Ive suffering at the moment....I picked the car up Saturday drove it to my Mums and parked it up, ive not even sat in it or had time to put the car mats inside.

However....I prefer to deal with the dealer direct and since they are just around the corner they look out for me.

Cars are not bad either. Had two of these now and not spent a day off the road. If you look after them the should go back with no additional charges made. Not always the case thou because your pupils may have other ideas big_smile

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#3 20-08-10 16:36:58

Carlo
Verified Member

Renault do some great deals specifically for driving schools who want contract hire.  Unfortunately, I'm not keen on Renaults but that is just personal opinion smile.

Robinsons seems to have hiked their prices up ridiculously recently, so they will not have my custom next time round sad

"It's easy when you know how!"

#4 20-08-10 19:15:05

Target
Verified Member
Website

I agree.....I also contacted a newer dealer who has been advertising in the usuall magazines and they wanted something like £500 big ones for the same car I have now.

I still get the impression Robinsons want to give you what they want rather than what you feel your business needs.

I know not everyone likes Renaults im not sure i understand why.

Very pleased with the new car. They just drive better and better each time...

Although give it a few weeks and someone will probably grind the gears stall the car 20 times and stink the interior out with burnt clutch and it will not feel too new again.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#5 16-09-10 19:06:01

Passwithus
Website

Yes we do. We have 3 leased cars from citroen. It's good as long as you know the dealer and trust them.

Pass with us
Driving Lessons Newcastle Gateshead Sunderland Durham & the North East
Free Driving Instructor Training
Tel: 0845 603 1794. Email: [url=http://mailto:info@passwithus.com]info@passswithus.com

#6 27-09-10 12:14:52

Disky
Verified Member
Website

well,, i just dropped Robinsons as the prices were getting silly.

Bought a new fiesta over 4 yrs at less than the lease cost, and it's mine. (for the wife after paid)LOL

#7 03-10-10 12:22:01

arsengod
Verified Member

i lease from the a.a (solo) £110 per week including insurance ,breakdown,servercing, tyres, windscreen new car delivered to my door every 7 months

Board footer