You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-04-04 08:17:39

adi
Verified Member
Website

lifting the bonnet

We all try to keep our cars clean and well presented but when the roads are wet, the front of the car can get really dirty as you know. I provide a pair of cotton gloves with a light rubbered grip in the drivers door pocket giving the option for the pupil to wear so they don't get their hands oily or slip with the bonnet. Funnily enough on my last check test which was just after the SMTM was introduced i was asked if i had made any gloves available which luckily enough i had!. I make the point of including a disclaimer in my terms and conditions, that i will not be responsible for soiling or marking of pupils clothing when they are doing SMTM. Even if you point out the grime watch how many will still 'lean' on the grille or 'wipe' their fingers on 70.00 jeans! No one has worn the gloves yet, maybe they are not fashionable enough! big_smile

24-04-04 08:17:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: lifting the bonnet

#2 24-04-04 10:44:43

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Hi.

Same thing here, day one of SMTM bought pack of polygloves for pupils to use, I am the only one to have used any and that's when the garage ran out of diesel gloves!

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#3 24-04-04 19:08:00

Kev
Verified Member
Website

Hi
  I also keep gloves and baby wipes to clean hands in the car ,the're still in the packets never been used. smile

Always look on the bright side of life.
Kev

Board footer