You are not logged in.

#26 04-05-05 08:03:56

luchell

Re: any last minute tips welcome!

im only really wearing the uniform at weekends now and some week days lol. ill be burning it and doing a little dance round it when i get me green lol

04-05-05 08:03:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 04-05-05 09:37:19

Julia

Hi luchell,

Well done! It's a great feeling isn't it? And what an achievement. Hope you enjoy your part 3 training, it's really good fun as lomg as you are prepared tp laugh at yourself you'll be ok.

Regards Julia.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 04-05-05 11:54:53

Django

luchell wrote:

im only really wearing the uniform at weekends now and some week days lol. ill be burning it and doing a little dance round it when i get me green lol

Great stuff really chuffed for you. big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Oh and the uniform? :?  Best you keep it for Saturday nights when there's nowt on the telly. wink  wink  wink  wink  wink

Well done girl! knew you could do it. 8)  8)  big_smile

#29 04-05-05 13:34:28

luchell

great idea for the saturday nights django. unfortuanatly i wont be able to do that i like to watch dr who lol  lol
perhaps sundays instead.
oh and yippee im still over the moon tons of pressure gone that ive been feeling for the last three months lol

#30 04-05-05 17:45:20

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well done!!!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Alex

#31 04-05-05 18:27:57

Alibran

Well done.  I knew you'd do it.  Looks like you'll be on your pink licence before me now!!

#32 04-05-05 18:32:06

sammie

Fantastic Well Done big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#33 04-05-05 18:33:40

luchell

when do you think you'll have yours by alibran? how many hours have you done so far?

#34 04-05-05 19:02:37

Richofwilts

Hi Luchel

I've only had first lesson with my local ADI who is also a friend of mine,so a fair way to go for me yet.

congratulations to you on passing

Richard.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#35 04-05-05 19:05:15

Alibran

luchell wrote:

when do you think you'll have yours by alibran? how many hours have you done so far?

I'm not quite sure how many hours I've done.  If you only count the pre-booked training, probably around 30.  If you count things like two hours spent sitting in the driving school office yesterday, and getting advice on core competencies from 3 different ADIs, then I'm probably over the 40 hours already.  I've still got to get the form ADI21T, which I'm assuming I get from the DSA, but I think my trainer will be happy to do the paperwork when I've got that.

#36 04-05-05 19:10:32

luchell

didnt you get one in the pink form for the trainee licence you got given when passing part two? big_smile

#37 05-05-05 08:57:30

Alibran

So I should have been given that at the time?  I did wonder.  But I didn't look at the paperwork I'd been given until later in the day.  It took that long for me to come back down to earth.

I'll ring the test centre, then, and see if I can pop in and collect one.

#38 05-05-05 18:07:47

luchell

good idea. the examiner asked me if i wanted a trainee licnece, i said yes and he came back with the paperwork, you know the pink form with trainee licence written on it? it was in there its also pink. did you get that one? perhaps the person forgot to ask you

#39 05-05-05 18:50:04

Alibran

I got the application form, but the other form wasn't inside it.  I phoned up today, anyway, and they're putting one in the post to me.  So I'll hopefully get it and be able to send it off in a couple of days.

#40 05-05-05 19:22:39

luchell

great stuff. hope it comes round quick for you, your pinkie i mean lol

Board footer