You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-07-10 17:35:09

Reindeer
Verified Member
Website

Personalised Tell Me/Show Me question sheets

I've produced some Tell Me/Show Me question sheets customised for my car with a little help from a printer mate of mine. I've also produced some for a couple of other local ADI's. If any one is interested I'm happy to produce these for any other instructors. You'll need to e-mail me the relevant photos of your car and I'll put the sheets together to your specification and can include any specific logo's, contact details, colour schemes etc. The cost is £9:95 for 100 sheets plus postage (£2:95). This service is currently listed on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 610wt_1137

If you're interested you can e-mail me at mark@drive-christmas.co.uk and I'll send you an example pdf file of one of my sheets. I find it helpful for my pupils to have the questions together with photos of the actual car they'll be using for test and compared to general sheets available I think you'll find these to be reasonably priced. if you've got more than one car or want a different quantity (larger or smaller), let me know and I'll work out a competitive price for you. As you'll probably realise we're not making fortunes out of this, I'm simply an instructor providing a service for other instructors! We can also produce full colour flyers etc. Just ask!

Thanks for reading!

Mark

Reindeer

12-07-10 17:35:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Personalised Tell Me/Show Me question sheets

#2 31-07-10 06:05:58

ExAdiNigel

Or, simply copy and paste the questions from the DSA site into word or PowerPoint and then add the relevant photos.

If you don't have word or PowerPoint then open office is free (therre are other free alternatives too).

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 31-07-10 08:03:14

Reindeer
Verified Member
Website

Exactly! Which is fine if you're happy with using a PC but there's quite a few people who aren't smile

The main benefit however is that these are professionally printed on commercial digital Xerox iGen presses (£140,000+)  which obviously offer a far greater print quality than anything you can print at home.

I have experience of presentation design and have a printer contact who can print anything cheaply to a fantastic standard. I design all my own stationary and he prints it for me. I'm extremely pleased with the quality produced. I'm simply offerering the service to anyone interested. At the end of the day I'm simply an instructor trying to help other instructors, I'm not exactly making £££'s out of this and at less than 10p per pupil it's not exactly expensive smile

Mark

Reindeer

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 03-08-10 16:42:17

ExAdiNigel

....The main benefit however is that these are professionally printed on commercial digital Xerox iGen presses (£140,000+)  which obviously offer a far greater print quality than anything you can print at home. ....

Perhaps just a tad ott?

Nigel

#5 03-08-10 18:26:01

Roadmaster
Verified Member

I have my own personalised TMSM sheets.   They aren't shiny or expensive,  but do the job perfectly  for a fraction of a penny printing costs.       The questions are even printed  in the  correct sequence of  one TM and one SM  used by examiners.   

#6 03-08-10 20:53:02

bourneagain

Why give someone a hard time for an optional service, the option been, either you buy or dont, i have seen the items this adi is promoting and they are good, and at the price also good value, so why all the negative comments?
fair enough if you have or print your own, but please dont ridcule other peole its so annoying, as i am sure you would agree after reading this, and i get all the negative comments coming back.

Paul

#7 04-08-10 15:21:03

ExAdiNigel

Eh?  All I have said is that, using a pc and a camera it is relatively simple to produce your own at low cost.  I haven't ridiculed anyone!  Nor have I been negative.

When people become defensive about a product they are trying to sell it starts me wondering why!

Nigel

#8 04-08-10 15:33:21

bourneagain

point made  big_smile

#9 12-09-10 08:25:20

KevD
Website

Hi Folks,

Can I just say I've just received my personalised Show/Tell sheets from Mark and they are fantastic! I'm no photographer so the pictures could probably have been better but he has done wonders with them! Also incorporated my logo, colour scheme and contact details - all this for only 10p per pupil!!!

Keep up the good work Mark and I'll be in touch soon regarding other design & printing 

Kev

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

www.saltiredrivertraining.co.uk
Driver training from a different perspective

#10 12-09-10 09:53:06

Reindeer
Verified Member
Website

Hi Kevin,

Glad you're pleased with your sheets, many thanks for the positive comments  smile

Regards,

Mark

Reindeer

Board footer