You are not logged in.

#1 31-07-10 14:14:34

luigi
Verified Member

ADI trainer in Kent?

I think it's probably time for a little guidance with my tuition, I had a CT this week and didn't do so well (got another in 3 months so you can imagine the result)  :cry:

It started badly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the ending the better, other than that no probs  wink

It wasn't my first CT but the first where I'd elected to take a pupil, which I think was a mistake as he admitted he felt nervous as he was at the TC for the first time where he'd be taking his practical Test in the future!  Probably my fault despite me constantly assuring him he wasn't being tested on that day.

Since the test I've gone right back to basics and been about as thorough as I possibly can be on all lessons, picking up on absolutely everything with varying standards of pupils, they've gone generally well I think and some have been a lot more receptive than others.  I worry a bit that those who don't respond as well will get frustrated, I found this out as an ADI at an early stage years ago so the Test I did wasn't really like a 'conventional' lesson as I learnt to adapt to individuals.

I think I've had the wake-up call I needed but it's difficult to know just what sort of grade I'd get now, clearly my 3 needs to be higher but anywhere around 5 or 6 should really be the aim.  It would be nice to get a second opinion.  I'm in North Kent.

31-07-10 14:14:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI trainer in Kent?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 31-07-10 21:23:09

drivetime
Verified Member
Website

Hi Luigi

Sent you a PM

#3 16-08-10 08:31:00

nigel
Verified Member

try Graham http://www.1st-4.org/ used him several times Top instructor

DSA ADI
Fleet trainer, Iam ,Rospa (gold) Tutor. DIAmond Advanced/

Board footer