You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-07-10 20:54:26

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Leasing a Fiesta or Mazda2

I've always liked to own my own car for tuition, but just recently I had horrendous mechanical problems, leading to 4 weeks out of work(long story).#
On ringing a few people to try and locate a replacement temporary car, I enquired about leasing a car.

I am begining to like the sound of leasing a car for my business and initially was considering the Hyundai i20 or i30.  I am now swing more toward the more 'standard' cars which are used by the leasing companies.

I previously had a Corsa C and currently am using a Swift DDiS. 

I am begining to really like the Mazda 2 and Fiesta.  I know they are basically the same car, but Im sure one is more superior to the other and cant decide which..

Id appreciate anyone's thoughts on both these cars.  My preference would probably be diesel with AirCon. 

22-07-10 20:54:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Leasing a Fiesta or Mazda2

#2 23-07-10 07:33:30

driverpete
Verified Member

Re: Leasing a Fiesta or Mazda2

I've had a Mazda2 TS diesel with aircon for 2 years now and had no problems at all. The engine is powerful with lots of torque and great acceleration when you need it. The only downside is the limited space in the footwell; it could also do with a bit more storage for bits and pieces (or maybe I need to carry less around!). One minor irritation is that the rear screen wiper insists on doing 3 sweeps when I only want one; how picky can you get? Overall it's an excellent car and the pupils love it.

RoSPA Gold
Retired RoSPA Approved Tutor
Retired NDAC & NDAS trainer
Retired ADI

Board footer