You are not logged in.

#1 30-05-10 17:23:39

Nick6

Thinkin about going with LDC for part 2! Any thoughts?

As it says! Any advice would be welcome! I passed my part 1 the other day and im wanting to get on part 2 asap!

30-05-10 17:23:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Thinkin about going with LDC for part 2! Any thoughts?

#2 30-05-10 20:27:02

Linda
Verified Member

I'm currently with LDC on franchise. I really wish that I'd used them for the whole process, I ended up with an LDC Trainer for Part 3 and she was amazing. That Trainer is the reason I'm an ADI today!

I had an interesting route to my green badge using three different training providers and I can honestly say that LDC was the best. Why not give them a call and have a chat?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 08-06-10 18:35:33

Doc
Verified Member
Website

LDC are a great training company who offer a very well structured and comprehensive training course. Like Linda, i trained with LDC and now i am an ORDIT registered trainer with them. Give them a call and i'm sure you will be impressed.

#4 09-06-10 13:37:18

Doc
Verified Member
Website

That is a very cheap shot to take Monty. Who else would be better positioned to offer an opinion on LDC training than those who trained with them? My answer did not come as a trainer but from my experience of training with LDC and Linda has not said she was a trainer but that of her 3 trainers from different organisations the one from LDC was in her opinion the best. Nick has asked for opinions on LDC as a training provider, so if you have something to offer then by all means do so but saying "they are all as good as each other really" helps no one as that clearly isn't true when you consider the experiences of many PDI's have been expressed throughout this forum and the findings are that some trainers/organisations are not good let alone good as each other..

#5 09-06-10 13:39:44

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I trained with LDC, I am not an Ordit Trainer my trainer was excellent. I have been independant since day one. I am pleased I trained with LDC equally I am certain I did the correct thing going it alone.

There are probably good and not so good trainers working for every large organisation, its mainly down to being lucky enough to be near a good one. I was.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#6 09-06-10 15:35:48

Doc
Verified Member
Website

I guess you must feel ashamed of your post Monty since you have deleted it. The fact that you have attacked 2 forum members integrity with your cheap shot seems to have escaped you as you have deleted your post without so much as an explanation or more appropriately, an apology.

#7 09-06-10 19:04:12

Linda
Verified Member

Just seen the additions to this post and wanted to clarify that I am not an LDC Trainer. I'm just a very happy ADI, who has had excellent training for Part 3 and Check Test recieved from an amazing LDC Trainer.

#8 11-06-10 16:30:27

Aspyre

Monty was way out of order...... but lets not forget that if anyone dares to suggest they had good training from certain "other" national training schools they get shot down pretty quickly, and no one ever apologises for that.

#9 11-06-10 17:46:47

silverback
Verified Member

Aspyre, Dont you ever get bored !!!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 11-06-10 20:16:11

Doc
Verified Member
Website

Monty was way out of order...... but lets not forget that if anyone dares to suggest they had good training from certain "other" national training schools they get shot down pretty quickly, and no one ever apologises for that.

That doesn't make it right though, but i can see where you are coming from. To be perfectly honest, i am not expecting an apology as that in itself would demonstrate integrity, respect and humility and somehow i don't detect these attributes in Monty from the post he made.

#11 13-06-10 23:28:13

looprevil
Verified Member

As with anything there can be good and bad experiences with any company.

I recommend to anyone to take time and effort to consider your options and research those options well beforehand.

In my view although there are good trainers working for larger companies out there it pays to meet up and chat to the person who you will be actually training with rather than someone else whose task is to sell the service furthermore it can be wise to progress your training on a pay as you go basis rather than making a commitment to £000's.

My reason for this advice is that there are sadly too many cases where the promises made by larger training providers do not meet with the level of service promised from the outset. Paying as you go also gives you more control should your circumstances change.

Success to qualification and in running a profitable business after qualification can be achieved however the path to this success is not as easy as some of these training providers lead prospective clients to believe.

regards

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

#12 17-07-10 19:34:13

Herbie
Verified Member
Website

I trained with LDC. My experiance was the same as those above - liked the training, the structure was good and so was my trainer. I also went alone after passing part 3, but that wasn't a reflection on LDC as a company - I think they offer one of the more attractive franchise packages and would have gone with them if I had wanted to go down the franchise route.

Board footer