You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-10 18:26:37

apples69

2006+ renault clio or toyoto yaris which is better for part 2 and part 3?

I asked my the school today, if i need a car for the part 2 and part 3 exams, i was asked what car i have, told them I have a honda civic 1.4 1997, was told the car is too big and i need a smaller newer car like a 2006+ renault clio or toyoto yaris.

11-07-10 18:26:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 2006+ renault clio or toyoto yaris which is better for part 2 and part 3?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-07-10 20:27:02

adi
Verified Member
Website

Hi Apples,
I wouldnt go as far as getting another car, just use the one you have. If you qualify then splash out.
When i trained i had a transit van. I just borrowed the 'training school car' for the tests.

#3 12-07-10 00:47:53

Adi1234

Part 2 and part 3 depend On You and your ability Not the car You drive as long as you demonstrate Your ability to drive well On part 2 You will pass. And as long as You demonstrate You can teach well for part 3 You will pass.

As far as real Life teaching when You qualify goes. I would not have a problem In recommending You to teach My pupils in either of the cars You mentioned as long as they are well maintained have power steering and have dual controls.

This Job and the high hourly rate You will receive is all about You and your instruction not the car You use.

Good Luck/

#4 12-07-10 18:15:20

casper

Hi apples, there is no reason to change your car it is perfectly siutable to train and do your tests in. If you are not the sort of person who can get used to different cars quickly i would reccomend that you did use your own car as it will help to stay more relaxed on the day. good luck with your pt1.
Just read your other pos about broblems with the roadworthynes of your car, have to say as a pdi it should be easy for you to decide if it is not suitable for test situations. I would suggest using your schools car for your tests, they will charge for this. And in the mean time get your car sorted out,as it will be difficult to practice properly with a faulty gas pedal and possibly dangeruos too.

pt1 pass 1st time 98% 60 23/9/09
pt2 passed 2nd time 6faults 9/3/10
pt3 passed 3rd time 4/4 jan 2011

Board footer