You are not logged in.

#1 09-07-10 20:12:05

luigi
Verified Member

Buongiorno!

Hello I am Luigi, I am Italy's first Italian pygmy astronaut and the sole heir to the Duke of Parmesan.

(Actually I'm a British ADI living and working in Kent but they say I'm not allowed to promote myself here.....)

Come sta?

:police: < I look like this.

09-07-10 20:12:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Buongiorno!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-07-10 19:16:26

Gizmotime
Administrator

Re: Buongiorno!

Hello I am Luigi, I am Italy's first Italian pygmy astronaut and the sole heir to the Duke of Parmesan.

(Actually I'm a British ADI living and working in Kent but they say I'm not allowed to promote myself here.....)

Come sta?

:police: < I look like this.

Sorry but that made me laugh, welcome to the forum.

Giz wink

Board footer