You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-10 18:19:19

apples69

Almost ready for part1 at long last..........

i'm almost ready for my part 1, i've been going 1 day a week but only in the past 5 weeks I've really started to graft away and i'm going through the theory book 10 questions a day, thats really made a big difference and now i'm getting 90's in the theory test, just need to improve the hazard perception a bit more, i started august 09 - but was a bit too lazy, now i'm almost ready and I will be taking the part 1 within the next 12 weeks, wish me luck!

11-07-10 18:19:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Almost ready for part1 at long last..........

#2 12-07-10 01:13:09

Adi1234

Good luck. I would carry On practising hazard perception because that can catch some people Out.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-07-10 22:27:59

apples69

Good luck. I would carry On practising hazard perception because that can catch some people Out.

yes, thats what i'm doing as well as the theory test book and reading the dsa book

Board footer