You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-07-10 14:56:31

daveyb0y
Verified Member

New online driving instructors magazine

Hi all,

I hope that Vanda doesn't object to me putting this on, as I want everyone to read it.

The UK Driving Instructors Confederation have just launched a new on-line magazine called "The Driving Instructor". The magazine is aimed specifically at the driving instructor industry.

To read the magazine click this link: www.ukdicmagazine.co.uk

The magazine will be available bimonthly with lots of content about driver training, as well as road tests.

I'm sure you'll find it an interesting read.

Dave
www.ukdic.co.uk

PS, Note to mods: I'd appreciate it if you could make this a sticky

01-07-10 14:56:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New online driving instructors magazine

#2 01-07-10 18:19:05

VandADI
Administrator

Re: New online driving instructors magazine

No problem DaveybOy  smile