You are not logged in.

#1 28-02-05 12:46:30

ashley

test failed 4th time really gutted!!!

well i,ve just done my 4th test and failed miserably.i got 13 minors but 5 serious.i went too wide doing the reverse round a corner,my control and obs for the turn in the road,i drove with the handbrake on and road positioning was bad 3 times. cant believe i have to wait till may for the next available test.the examiner was really nice it was my 3rd time with him.  and i am suffering from severe back pains and am going to get something done to try and help it, because my back has not been good since i fell when i was 16 down some stone steps. so thats prob had something to do with me failing today.
GUTTED!!!!!!! sad  :cry:   roll

28-02-05 12:46:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: test failed 4th time really gutted!!!

#2 28-02-05 12:52:50

ashley

i just feel like giving up so much money i have spent on lesson's and actually taking the test has cost me alot of money  :cry:

#3 01-03-05 23:46:16

luchell

hey you!! chin up and believe you are able to drive. you are at the stage where all there is between you and your road to freedom is a man who wants to see you can drive. you know you can do it youve just got to show him just how its done. get on and book another test. if you dont a year from now you will be saying well maybe if id had faith and kept going id be there by now. i should think youll get there an awful lot quicker than that.if you wait youll think that youre out of practice etc.i appreciate youve had four knock backs now but that just brings you closer to the result you want. so come on, get on the phone get moving and get back on here to tell us when your next test is because i know you can do it. lol

#4 02-03-05 15:06:52

ashley

thank's so much for writing back to me am glad to see there's people out there who understand what i am going through. i have booked my 5th driving test its on 4th may at 9:37am so wish me luck
thanks
ashleyxx

#5 02-03-05 21:23:06

luchell

i wish you all the luck in the world only if you wish me luck for the 3 may at 1.05 as im taking the part 2 driving instructor exam the ability of my driving and im wetting myself as much as you lol. we only have three attempts then thats it, no more chances.so i know how you feel. if you want a test sooner try ringing when you can as often as poss to try for a cancellation. please let me know how you get on. feel free to pm me and ill help with whatever i can lol  hayley

#6 11-03-05 19:56:43

Django

Hey ashley,

May the 4th be with you. Sorry couldn't resist.

I shall certainly be thinking of you that day. Go out there with the will to win. You are obviously up to the task or your ADI wouldn't let you do it. Just give full conce(r)ntration ( I really need a spell checker ) for 40 minutes. Put into practice what you've been taught and you should be fine.

Good luck and let us know how you got on.

#7 11-03-05 20:01:59

Django

Same goes to you Luchell.

I remember my Pt II. I did it first time although the words 'skin' and 'teeth' were spoken in the same sentence. And to think you have the Pt III to look forward to. If you need any help or advice please feel free to PM. I've been there done that, like most of the boys and girls on here.

#8 20-03-05 20:16:24

Mr.Incredible

Just remember. You're only driving a car!
Driving is just a series of procedures
Plan everything and nothing will catch you unexpected
Accidents only happen when the unexpected occurs
Nobody expects you to be able to drive after only a few tens of hours driving experience.
Your task as a learner wanting a full licence is to make the examiner feel safe and you can do that by planning each move and applying the procedures taught to you by your instructor.
Good luck!

"If you don't know where you're going, no road will lead you there" - Rudyard Kipling

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#9 03-05-05 19:22:22

ashley

luchell wrote:

i wish you all the luck in the world only if you wish me luck for the 3 may at 1.05 as im taking the part 2 driving instructor exam the ability of my driving and im wetting myself as much as you lol. we only have three attempts then thats it, no more chances.so i know how you feel. if you want a test sooner try ringing when you can as often as poss to try for a cancellation. please let me know how you get on. feel fre
e to pm me and ill help with whatever i can lol  hayley

how did you get on today did you pass?

#10 03-05-05 20:16:11

sardine
Verified Member

Ashley,
Good luck for tomorrow
big_smile

Passed 1st Theory 31.08.04
Failed 1st Practical 21.03.05
Passed 2nd Practical 23.04.05
Completed Pass Plus 07.05.05
Drives an "M" reg Astra called Simon
Sardine

#11 03-05-05 20:35:28

luchell

im happy to say i did pass lol
i hope that tomorrow brings with it great results for you. remember to get a good nights sleepxx

#12 04-05-05 12:01:42

ashley

thanks for everyones support

#13 04-05-05 13:07:10

sunshine_gurly

ashley did u pass today :?:

Board footer