You are not logged in.

#1 06-06-10 12:36:35

paulcook
Verified Member
Website

1st check test invite - it's not at my normal test centre... should i change it?

Hi folks

The dreaded letter has landed on the mat, after qualifying in September '09.  But it's not at my local Test Centre.  It seems foolhardy to do this test in an area unfamiliar to me....

a) am i right?
b) letter suggests they'd let me change it... Do you reckon they'll do this no problem?
c) I'm opting for role play - do i choose the route?

Any help welcome, thanks very much

Paul Cook, ADI, Grade 5, DIAmond Special Test

06-06-10 12:36:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 1st check test invite - it's not at my normal test centre... should i change it?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 06-06-10 13:39:34

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Re: 1st check test invite - it's not at my normal test centre... should i change it?

You should notify them as to which centre you'd like to take the test from as early as possible.

The route and subject will be your choice from the list supplied in the invite.

N.B. If you opt for the remedial lesson, you should notify the examiner well before the checktest date.
Leave it until you arrive and he is quite likely to refuse you that option.

#3 06-06-10 14:21:02

Linda
Verified Member

Hi

I changed my Check Test Test Centre without a problem. Infact the person I spoke to was very helpful and completetly understood my reasons.

Linda

#4 06-06-10 22:10:34

pdw1977
Website

Same for me. I just rang them and they changed it and gave me a new appointment over the phone smile

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

#5 06-06-10 22:11:19

MiniRob
Verified Member
Website

Had exactly the same.  When I called I was told they guess which test centre you use, based on your home address.  No problem changing it.

Rob

#6 07-06-10 11:10:49

oz11

Until you move and they invite you for a check test at your old test centre despite having your new address. I questioned their competence and haven't heard anything since!

#7 07-06-10 14:57:31

robinsamuels
Verified Member
Website

Or post the invitation to the wrong address and then threaten to take your licence away for failing to attend!

When it gets to the stage of sadobestionecrophilia, give up: Otherwise known as flogging a dead horse!

http://www.robinsdriving.co.uk

Board footer