You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-05-10 20:52:25

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

Anyone teaching Driver CPC?

Hi All

I managed to get my RTITB badge on friday for internal Driver CPC, but whilst talking to the LGV Assessor I found out that I can train out Driver CPC under his banner, I had thought it would only be allowe within the soft drinks company I work for, but now I have an extra avenue of work.

is there anyone out there who has done this, or feels its worthwhile chasing the work?

I have trained out module 1 to 22 drivers so far, all have been internal, but now I have the oppertunity to go "outside"  but to be honest, I dont know where to look neutral

Al

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

16-05-10 20:52:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anyone teaching Driver CPC?

#2 16-05-10 21:54:30

Disky
Verified Member
Website

smile

#3 22-06-10 21:34:47

storminnorman
Verified Member
Website

Hi Al

Just spotted your post re. Driver CPC. 

I have registered my company as an approved centre for delivering Driver CPC Periodic training and deliver the training both under my own company's registration and for other registered centres.

Not sure how the RTITB scheme works, but I assume it is using the consortium route.  I looked at the consortium route, but decided against it as I would be selling identical courses to everyone else in the consortium. 

Anyone can be a Driver CPC trainer as long as they satisfy both the relevant subject experience and relevant training experience requirements for JAUPT. 

ADI Grade 6
DSA Fleet Register
Qualified PCV Instructor
SAFED Bus & Coach / LGV / Aggregates Trainer
Driver CPC Periodic Training Centre
IAM Member: Motorcycle/Car/Commercial Vehicle

#4 06-07-10 17:11:10

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

Hiya Storminnorman

I have managed to get some enquiries, but nothing concrete yet, will just have to plod on with emails and flyer's for now.

Al

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#5 08-07-10 22:07:49

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Al, have you thought about approaching your local agricultural training groups? There are training groups out there that organise the courses required for their members, each farm will have drivers that will require cpc, do some door knocking or cold calling,  we do this for B+E and it works really well.

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer