You are not logged in.

#1 14-05-10 17:44:43

tracy_d

Quickest (cheapest route for all types licence

Guys,

I have a pcv licence and with work hit and miss, I have decided to invest in my future and change career.

Can anyone offer any advice with respect to a fastrack for an all types licence.
What are the realistic timeframes and more importently, the costs, in acheiving this.

I passed my test in 1985, so i assume i dont have to do certsin modules for the cpc.

Is it possible to get assistance (financially) for my change of career? Grants or the like?

I would welcome all advice and recommendations, so as to help me work towards my dream, of changing career.

What companies are reputable for training with, in my area, though i am willing to do a residential course, i can always take my caravan ...

Are there companies that sponsor new drivers?

Many thanks in advance

Tracy :angel:

14-05-10 17:44:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Quickest (cheapest route for all types licence

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-05-10 21:34:35

quickpass

I know you can get career development loans. To find out more got to www.direct.gov.uk

#3 16-05-10 08:10:51

tracy_d

thanks - you have to meet the banks strict lending criteria and i dont think that i will be able to that *-(

#4 03-05-11 08:37:19

American Trucker
Verified Member

hi

i'm in a similar situation so was just wondering how things are going?

thanks smile

B,BE,C1,C1E,D1 101, D1E 101, fklnp, Digi Tach
Provisional: A, D
D - theory/hpt 98/73 19/5/11

Board footer