You are not logged in.

#1 11-05-10 12:38:24

maidenmu
Verified Member

PDI - Driving Insurance

Hi,

I have passed part 2 and would like to look into the possibity of giving a few lessons to a couple of people I know so that I can gain some experience to help with part 3.  Just wondering what is the best companies to go for to get insurance and would I need to name any learner drivers before they could drive my car.  I am not looking to get paid for the lessons I just want to gain some experience of teaching.  I am living in NI.  I know Collingwood used to provide this type of insurance but they no longer do.

Thanks for any help

Damien

11-05-10 12:38:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PDI - Driving Insurance

#2 12-05-10 18:43:18

Trumper
Verified Member

You may need to fit dual-controls to get PDI insurance. Waveny will be a good bet to call.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 13-05-10 16:09:52

sue martin
Verified Member
Website

Hi
You might want to give Mid Cornwall Brokers a call on 01208 832333 , always found them very good both for value and service.
Sue

0800 298 8928
http://thebrightredl.com
The Bright Red L
Online Booking App. FREE TRIAL  http://instructorapps.co.uk/

Board footer