You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-04-10 14:50:33

wil
Website

Wanted: ADIs to help produce hazard perception clips

We're looking for experienced ADIs to help us produce a series of hazard perception videos. You'll be responsible for scripting and filming the clips, as well as providing a marking report.

Should have:
- A car
- A high quality video camera that can be safely mounted somewhere in your car
- Ideally five years experience as an ADI (or be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of how hazard perception tests work and are graded).
- Good written communication skills

If this opportunity is of interest then please email henry@wellinformed.co.uk

Co-founder of Theory Test Pro

28-04-10 14:50:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Wanted: ADIs to help produce hazard perception clips

#2 28-04-10 18:31:58

FRANKS
Verified Member

Thanks for the offer, but you ae wanting alot, so hope you're willing to pay for this service.

The other question any ADI wouyld have top ak is why would thee be need for more HPT clips when the DSA and Focus Multi Media are all ready in the market??

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 28-04-10 20:20:14

wil
Website

Hi Franks

Yes, this is definitely a paid opportunity.

We already have a good catalogue of HPT clips that we have licensed from the DSA. However, we would like to expand this. This is why we're looking to commission experienced ADIs to produce additional clips.

I'm hoping that this opportunity might appeal to experienced ADIs who might have a few gaps in their diary.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like any further information.

#4 28-04-10 20:25:29

c-way
Verified Member
Website

As a community of driving instructors we could all probably tell you the best roads in our area for you to drive down with your car and a good quality camera (for a fee of course  wink) and you could do it yourself!  I'll offer you the first for free  :angel:  Lincoln Road, Peterborough, enjoy  tongue

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 28-04-10 20:43:10

wil
Website

Hi c-way

Ha, thanks for the tip! True, we could film this ourselves however this isn't just about filming the road. We're also wanting the ADI to script and produce a marking report for each clip.

#6 28-04-10 21:41:37

c-way
Verified Member
Website

It sounds like a job too good to be true, hang on:

Must have:

- a car - check  big_smile
- At least five years experience as an ADI - check  big_smile
- Good written communication skills - check (I've got two ologies at A level - would that be ok  big_smile)
- A high quality video camera that can be safely mounted somewhere in your car - oh no, there always has to be something holding me back from    my ideal job   roll

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#7 29-04-10 23:43:03

Adi1234

Why Five years experience as an Adi??

#8 30-04-10 08:38:05

wil
Website

Five years isn't a firm requirement - and I've now edited my original post to reflect this.

I am wanting to make sure that we work with experienced instructors who thoroughly understand how HPT works and can accurately produce new clips. However, I appreciate that it probably doesn't take five years to grasp this.  tongue

If you believe that you've still got the skills then I'd be very keen to hear from you.

#9 22-08-10 11:47:08

westy

i have some of that!

#10 28-08-10 17:28:20

asroxx@yahoo.com
Website

What a post!!!It's like BBC offers me a job but i have to bring my own Casting Camera

#11 25-01-11 23:03:26

HewittsDriving
Website

have you looked into the legalities of filming as you go down the road. I have recently built my website and was contemplating making some tutorial videos, but one of my pupils is traffic police ( i know traffic cop who cant drive) but she deals with the highways agency and I spoke to her about my video ideas and she said I should be very careful because you should really blank out everones number plates and you should be very careful about having other peoples homes in the films, You could leave yourself open to a law suit, so I decided to give the videos for my site a miss until I can find out more. Is that why you want someone else to be fully responsible for the videos so that they get in to trouble.. lol

Driving lessons in Leeds, Wakefield, Dewsbury and Batley.
http://www.hewitts-schoolofmotoring.co.uk

Board footer