You are not logged in.

#1 27-04-10 16:50:29

mon
Verified Member
Website

1st Drive with Headboard...

Hi everyone,just like to get the views of other new and not so new instructors.I am still working full time,so hav'nt really got myself sorted since passing Pt3 in early March.Got Duals fitted,insurance sorted and today my rooftop box arrived.
I put it on with a certain amount of pride and put L plates up,even though I wasn't taking a pupil out,I went and done the school run.My God I was nervous ,I thought everyone was scrutinising my driving.Is it normal to feel like this and does it get easier as time goes by?
Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

27-04-10 16:50:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 1st Drive with Headboard...

#2 27-04-10 19:35:35

martin_t
Verified Member

Yes and no (in that order!).

However, even when you drive perfectly, whatever that means, you'll still get the feeling someone thinks you're wrong.

#3 27-04-10 20:40:03

PiperIan
Verified Member
Website

It's great for free advertising but you need to drive by example.  You should be doing that anyway.

I'll never forget Wotzizname !!!

#4 27-04-10 20:42:39

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

You will also find that other drivers see the roofsign, assume your going to drive everywhere at 10mph and so pull out infront of or cut in on you constantly

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

Board footer