You are not logged in.

#1 23-04-04 19:36:34

bibjo

Has anyone used a school called 'Find' in St Ablans?

Hi again,

After reading through some of the advice on the forum, I have come to the conclusion (hopefully!) that going with a smaller indepently run instructor school would be more beneficial.  I spoke to a chap called John Milne (MBE) who is based in St Albans.  He sounded lovely and offers one to one training when it comes to the driving tuition (whereas most larger schools only offer 2 to 1).  I just wondered if anyone has trained with John and, if so, did you pass successfully?

Any help much appreciated.

roll

23-04-04 19:36:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Has anyone used a school called 'Find' in St Ablans?

#2 03-06-04 23:27:35

Ozzie

Hi,

I know John personally, and his son Geoff Milne, both are excellent ADI trainers.

I run a small driving school and I have taken on 2 PDIs, they are both trained by John. The first PDI passed his part 3 first time in March, and the other is still receiving training, but coming on well.

John is very highly regarded within the DSA, ADINJC and various other bodies. He is also Life-President of the local driving instructors association.

So I can personally vouch for his professionalism, and I wish you every success with your training.

Ozzie

#3 04-06-04 08:45:10

bibjo

Thanks for that Ozzie, I had already decided to go with John as seemed really nice and not too pushy unlike some other places!! I am struggling with Margaret's Autodriva workbooks as they do involve a lot of studying! but I do realise that there is no point trying shortcuts, only to fail the theory....just need to motivate myself.

Thanks for the advice re John.

Hopefully join your school when (heres keeping my fingers crossed!) I pass.

Jo

lol

#4 04-06-04 10:08:51

Ozzie

I look forward to it!

Tell John that he owes me a pint for the recommendation!

Good luck.

Ozzie  wink

Board footer