Useful Books

I have for sale
DSA The official Driving Test
The official DSA Guide to Driving Essential Skills
The Driving Instructor,s Handbook 16th edition
Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors 7th edition, SOLD
Client Record System from grade six in a folder
Grade six Record system progress chart and also
Grade six driving assessment sheets in a folder.
Colourfile
Prompt Cards
Appointment cards
Teaching Toolbox doing it all backwards from Life in Motion
Reversing made easy from Life in Motion   SOLD
ADI Fault fixer,The Magic Formula to help IdentifyAnalyse and Remedy Faults,from Life in  Motion.SOLD
Learn to drive in 10 easy stages.SOLD
Know your traffic signs.
I will sell separately in needed. 

Chesney(Lady)

20-04-10 18:29:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Useful Books

#2 20-04-10 19:00:52

FRANKS
Verified Member

Give you £1.00 for the lot!!

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 20-04-10 19:37:08

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Have you got anything by Terry Pratchett?

Hilary. smile

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#4 21-04-10 07:15:40

chesney
Verified Member
Website

Sorry Hillary I don,t try Amazon.
As for Franks, go on then £1 PER page plus p+P and £1 per mile.
I do so love a joker.

Chesney(Lady)

#5 21-04-10 08:12:38

FRANKS
Verified Member

In these hard times you got to have laugh,

Just out of interest, why are you selling off you stuff. Have you failed to get through part 3 or are you getting out of the industry?

#6 21-04-10 08:29:45

ExAdiNigel

Hi Franks, see this post from Chesney...

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 540.0.html

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#7 21-04-10 11:34:44

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

ADI Fault fixer,The Magic Formula to help IdentifyAnalyse and Remedy Faults,from Life in  Motion.

How much did you pay for this?

As long as I can afford to, I'm happy to give you what you paid for it and double it up becasue I'd like  to help - if you 're happy with that.

Hilary

#8 21-04-10 12:09:46

FRANKS
Verified Member

Thanks for the link Nigel, sorry Chesney I'd know and my offer was only a joke.

Client Record System from grade six in a folder
Grade six Record system progress chart and also
Grade six driving assessment sheets in a folder.

Tell me what you want for these including postage (PM me) and I'll get back to you.

Franks

#9 21-04-10 18:22:58

chesney
Verified Member
Website

Hilary you are so kind,I sold them this morning.
my son who is only 32,he survived a telegraph falling on him when he was 5,I found him with this pole on his throat.When I say he survived he was dead on arrival at hospital,long story he was independent till 4yrs  ago,working at a big supermarket,then someone accused him of stealing he wasn,t then he has gone down hill,I am heart broken really I am,my husband and I worked hard to get him talking walking etc,now because of that incident at the supermarket has brought on MS,he now has to wall walk respite is £754.14p.He is now in a wheel chair lives upstairs comes down his stair lift to see the doggies and out diddy horses.The doctor had said if the drug doesn,t work he doesn,t know what else to try.He is on Mixotrone which they give to cancer patients.I have had 1 holiday since the accident,we are hoping to go on Holiday the end of may,we want our Son to go to wales,where we moved to years ago,so he could go to this special place.Than we had to move back home.Thank you Hilary for your kind offer.xx

Chesney(Lady)

#10 21-04-10 20:10:19

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

OK - I was half tempted to suggest you auction the books on here. I may be wrong but people do like to help out.

Send me your details by pm and I'll happily give you £50 donation. I put aside a certain amount for giving each year and I'd sooner give it to someone who I know will put it to good use. It's not easy being carer and I also understand how hopeless it must feel, although my situations in the past have been different, my late father ( who lived to 87 ) had  MS.

And yes, my mum went through  the cancer drugs too.

PM me with your name and address etc. We could papal if you prefer.

Hilary.

Board footer