You are not logged in.

#1 17-04-10 16:45:33

jetvacman

drivers cpc

Hello all, my first post on this forum, so forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I am looking for some information/advice, I am an LGV2 and PCV1 driver, passed the tests about 20years ago, my question is; how would I go about becoming an instructor teaching the new drivers cpc? Do I need to be a driving instructor first? And where would I find a course to learn how?

I am in South Cumbria btw.

Thanks in advance.
JVM

17-04-10 16:45:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: drivers cpc

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-04-10 16:58:03

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

you dont need to be an instructor to train out CPC, but you do need to be afflitiated to some "training body"

I train out CPC on behalf of RTITB, I had to attend a 2 day course to train out module 1

I work for a large soft drinks comany, the way we are going to train it out is for the trainers to attend a 2 day course each year learing a new module, then train it out.

Most of our drivers have now completed module 1 on Drivers hours & Tachographs, next year we will move to moduel 2 etc

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#3 17-04-10 17:11:08

jetvacman

Thanks ekal, any idea if there is somewhere local to me in cumbria?

#4 17-04-10 17:23:32

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

not sure mate, I think Telford is the head office.

here is a link that might help, there are other providers as well though http://www.rtitb.co.uk/driver_cpc

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#5 17-04-10 18:54:20

daz6215
Verified Member

Have a look at this mate!

http://www.system-group.com/welcome-system-group

These are Cumbria

Board footer