You are not logged in.

#1 28-03-10 18:49:55

nickcoleman182

Passed Part 1 - Second attempt

Hey guys

I passed my part 1 on Saturday with a score of 95 and 67.  Bit disappointed with the HPT score but a pass is a pass!

I failed my first test but i had it booked and my baby boy was born the week before so took the test with no sleep, which didn't help!  Anyway, i'm passed now and really looking forward to starting part 2 in the next couple of weeks.

Nick

28-03-10 18:49:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Part 1 - Second attempt

#2 28-03-10 23:40:32

Adi1234

Well done On passing. And just think You are well on your way to becoming a adi. You have all the knowledge that you need to qualify now. Just about putting it into practice now. Good luck let us know how part 2 training is going.

#3 29-03-10 01:14:57

DH

Well Done.

Don't wait to start Part 2. Read upon it and practice like crazy from NOW.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 29-03-10 06:46:14

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Well Done  big_smile
Good Luck with pt 2

#5 05-05-10 13:01:35

a1golfer

Having failed my HP test with 2 large crosses was worried about the test today and but thankfully many video clips were repeated including the one with the sheep and I passed this time. I too had some difficulty with this test and had the added concern of clicking so made certain that maximum was three, once when 1st seen and then the next when the hazard developed. Having been driving for over 30 years without either points on my licence or accidents and averaging 30,000 miles a year for the last 10 years I often couldn't even see what the hazard was! Anyway, onwards and upwards

Board footer