You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-03-10 19:19:49

MFB
Verified Member

PROTON SAVVY STYLE 1.2 - Fantastic car with duals and aircon

PROTON SAVVY Style 1.2
Sept 2006 with 23k miles in excellent condition.
5 doors, full service history, air conditioning, remote central locking, cd player, etc
Metallic Green

This is a great school car and it has seen me through my training and first year of business. Things are going well so just upgraded car and need a new home for ‘The Bug’ (as its affectionately named by my pupils).

Can sell as is with all driving school ‘trimmings’ – 2 extra interior mirrors, dual controls, 2 bolt on style blind spot mirrors, quality top box/headboard and even the 2 magnetic L Plates on the back! Of course I will de-decal it!
Or
Just take the car and I will remove duals, decals, mirrors, etc.

Car is in really good condition (albeit front alloys do have a couple of scuffs around edges!). Tyres all good, no dents, dinks or anything anywhere inside or out. Has Proton mats fitted and the rear spoiler. Seats are VERY supportive and comfortable with driver seat height adjustment. She does about 40mpg as my school car.

The Savvy has a Renault Clio engine with suspension etc designed by Lotus engineers.

The car has never let me down and is absolutely brilliant – pupils like her and to be honest it is a bit of a head turner.

All in all great little car, deceptively spacious inside (unlike Ka or Fiat 500) great to drive and great feedback from pupils.

Parkers give a value with 40k miles as about £3k – looking for £3250 (no offers if wanted as a complete package).

I am based in Lincoln and am willing to collect from train station, etc or perhaps meet somewhere.

Mike

http: [img][/img] http: [img][/img]

26-03-10 19:19:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PROTON SAVVY STYLE 1.2 - Fantastic car with duals and aircon

Board footer