You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-04-05 15:50:55

g'day
Verified Member
Website

Hello everyone have been reading the site for some time as an outsider and decided it would be nice to join in and thought today it was about time I did.

Trainee ADI with "Letsdrive", based in Oxfordshire having recently passed Part 1 would be keen to hear from anybody but particularly trainee's in Oxfordshire and or with letsdrive to compare experiences / knowledge / information.

27-04-05 15:50:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New member

#2 27-04-05 15:52:28

VandADI
Administrator

Hi g'day, and welcome aboard  big_smile
Regards
VandADI

#3 27-04-05 16:45:31

g'day
Verified Member
Website

Thanks VandADI,

I have seen you name cropping up quite a bit, I wondered if anybody would bother to speak to me, thanks for beeing the first one.

#4 27-04-05 16:50:18

VandADI
Administrator

You will probably find more responses in the early evening, when ADI's have done a hard day's graft, eating their dinner infront of their PC's  lol

#5 27-04-05 16:59:31

g'day
Verified Member
Website

Of Course VanADI how right you are I had not thought of that!  yikes

I shall be going home shortly myself so will check again tommorrow

#6 27-04-05 18:58:24

luchell

hiya g'day lol  lol
well done on your part one pass feels great doesnt it. good luck with part 2
looking forward to reading your posts on the forum. lol

#7 27-04-05 20:48:10

bigred
Verified Member
Website

G'day G'day,

A real big welcome to you. Have fun.

Regards,

#8 28-04-05 06:19:20

jimbo

Hi g'day,  welcome, see you around.......................... the site that is Oxfordshire is just somewhere up North !!  lol

#9 28-04-05 07:38:24

g'day
Verified Member
Website

luchell thanks for your kind words.

Big Red and Jimbo have seen your posts around the site. I see you Guys or is Gals are from that Garden of England, we have more in common than possibly you thought.

No Big Red, not that Gary Rhodes Physique of yours.

Jimbo Oxfordshire is not really that far North, in fact when you get here its the Midlands.

You see I was born and dragged up in Kent and parents are still there, in this land of oooh arrh up North ere they think i'm a Cockney innit!

#10 28-04-05 07:50:24

bigred
Verified Member
Website

I'm from the Midlands and everyone thinks I'm a foreigner as I had to lose part of my black country accent to be understood down here.

Regards,

Board footer