You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-03-10 08:21:45

kevindavanna@tiscali.co.u
Website

For Sale: Set of 4 steel wheels for BMW Mini all with good tyres

Set of 4 steel wheels for series 2 BMW Mini (may fit series 1, but I'm not sure)
Recently fitted with new Michelin tyres (cost over £400) with plenty of tread left, 2 have approx 6mm, 2 have approx 5mm
These are not runflats!
If like me you want to save your alloys or just need a new set of usable tyres these are just what you need.
There is also a set of BMW Mini wheel trims with them but to be honest I got those second hand and they have seen better days as they have some scuffing but stilldo their job.

I'm located in East Lothian, near Edinburgh and due to the size and weight of these wheels I would only recommend collection.

Tyre size 175/65 R15 84 H

open to offers

19-03-10 08:21:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: For Sale: Set of 4 steel wheels for BMW Mini all with good tyres

Board footer