You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-03-10 19:59:09

psm

Part 2 passed! Don't learn the routes.

Passed my part 2 today.  Very pleased since I had some "would you believe it" moments whilst performing the manoeuvres.

One bit of advice I would give is: don’t expect the examiner to stick to any published route.  I had previously driven the routes knowing they may change slightly.  I had even checked some details on Google street view!  The route taken today was completely new.  I think it was a good thing since I was not pre-empting any directions.

Not much on the debrief.  Just brief details and then onto what happens next.

Now just the part 3!

16-03-10 19:59:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 passed! Don't learn the routes.

#2 17-03-10 14:18:05

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Same here.. the route I was taken on was nothing like the ones I'd practiced or those publicised.

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

#3 18-03-10 07:56:15

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Exactly why i dont teach 'test routes' to pupils!

Well done and gd luck for pt 3  big_smile

Board footer