You are not logged in.

#1 15-03-10 22:02:11

philip71

hi all new to the site

Hi all
phil here just few words about me from n.ireland am a pdi with a fail under my belt on part 3 and on here to suck as much info as i can cheers phil

15-03-10 22:02:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hi all new to the site

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-03-10 23:02:04

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Welcome phil. What part of N.I you from? Im in and around Belfast (you probably seen me around if youve been training in Belfast)

How have you been finding Part 3...I got it 5th time, and never been happier with the job.

Dont be afraid to ask anything you like on here, we are only nasty occasionally.

#3 16-03-10 07:28:29

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Phil.
Welcome to the forum, we have a number of ADI'S from N/I on the forum, I'm sure they will offer you as much help and support as you require.

Giz

#4 16-03-10 16:37:56

philip71

hi all , from carrick mate and think i seen you about the town
and yea mate i would do a wee bit of driver training with work have trained a couple of guys to pass there rospa and they both got gold stars now thats the reason why i started the adi course cause i find it relaxing to teach , i have also put a couple of friends through there l, test and have had 4 pass first time there marking sheets where 8minors ,6minors ,4minors and the last one only got 2 minors so yea hope i get this thing sorted and get a pass next time .
all the best 2 you all phil

Board footer