You are not logged in.

#1 13-03-10 18:28:15

mon
Verified Member
Website

Such a !!!!!!!! High

Hi.everyone just a note to let you all know at long last I have gained the coveted Green Badge,my God I never thought I would utter those words.A big thankyou to everyone on this forum whose help in the past 2 and half years I could not have done without.
The road to being an ADI is really lonely cause try as they might family don't really understand what we go through,so I adopted you all as my second family lol,I will post a write up soon,thanks again everyone.
Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

13-03-10 18:28:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Such a !!!!!!!! High

#2 13-03-10 18:56:30

driver69

Well done, I'm sure your relieved.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 13-03-10 19:08:49

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations  big_smile
Good Luck for ur new 'Green' future!

#4 13-03-10 19:18:47

Tony
Verified Member
Website

A big CONGRATULATIONS mon, I know how hard you have worked to get this...

Well done and good luck for the future..

Tony.

#5 13-03-10 21:02:16

taffyduck
Verified Member

good effort mon

#6 14-03-10 13:22:23

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Great result MON. Well done  big_smile

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#7 14-03-10 18:09:55

Lucky245
Verified Member

Well done mon, knew you could do it, now you can really reap the benefit of all the hard work.  smile

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

#8 14-03-10 18:21:53

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Well done mon.  Glad to have you join in the ADI fun.

#9 15-03-10 17:08:40

giovanni24
Verified Member

That was the easy part ,  now the fun starts , £300 to join the ever increasing ADI club chasing the same amount ( or less /ill teach you to drive son not paying £25 per hr to that instructor ! ) of pupils . Good luck anyway.

#10 15-03-10 21:12:15

mon
Verified Member
Website

Right thats that then,I'm not registering(240.00 over here) doom and gloom I can do without for now I just want to feel good about passing this.....

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#11 16-03-10 11:34:43

lele
Verified Member
Website

Hey Congratulations you smile bet you feel so relieved. Can't wait to read your write up.

I  can't believe it's a year next month since I passed it's gone soo quick!

I didn't register straight away either, kept my pink for a bit, afterall I had paid for it lol.

Congratulations again smile

Board footer