You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-03-10 15:16:51

JED
Verified Member

Check Test result

I took my first check test last week and was graded a 4.  Am I happy?  No, definitely not!  Can I live with it?  Yes, for now.  I was aiming for a 6 (aren't we all!) but would have been happy with a 5.  Satisfactory doesn't quite do it for me  wink.

As my CT was originally scheduled for 8.45am in early January, I elected to do role play.  Finding a suitable pupil for that time who wasn't going to work/college, dropping kids off at school was very difficult.  Due to the snow, it was put back, but at the same time slot.  I decided to stick to my role play option, originally doing junctions, but I changed my mind the day before and went for MSM and pedestrian crossings (big mistake).  I was persuaded by a colleague that MSM and pedestrian crossings would be an easier option.  There is no easy option!  The advice I would give anyone doing role play is to research the possible faults/analysis/remedial action, plan your route, but be prepared to change or vary it.

At the debrief, the SE said that my analysis and remedial action were 'wooly'.  This was mostly connected to dealing with speed on approach to crossings.  He became very argumentative when asked to reduce his speed and obviously didn't like my analysis/remedial action.

To summarise, regrets are pointless and every experience is beneficial, regardless of the outcome.  My aim to continue to improve my level of instruction remains unchanged.

08-03-10 15:16:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test result

#2 29-04-10 13:15:02

passtest

Re: Check Test result

oh Good Experience

Board footer