You are not logged in.

#1 04-03-10 10:48:24

nickcoleman182

CRB - Address change

Hi guys

Hope someone can help as i'm getting the run around here!

I've already had my CRB check from Capita and have received my disclosure certificate.  I have also registered myself with the DSA using the disclosure certficate reference number and have a PDI reference number from the DSA.

However, i have since moved address and have no idea who/how to contact with my new address.  I've tried ringing the DSA and was told to ring Capita again and would need a new CRB check with my new address on. I then rang Capita who said i did not need to do this as i had a PDI number with the DSA and that i need to contact the DSA.

Help!

04-03-10 10:48:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CRB - Address change

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-03-10 10:49:43

KevB
Verified Member
Website

It's the DSA you need to inform.  (Don't forget to also inform DVLA).

#3 04-03-10 12:50:53

nickcoleman182

Thanks Kevin.

I have already informed the DVLA so just need to get on to the DSA (again).

Thanks for your help

Board footer