You are not logged in.

#1 02-03-10 06:30:05

michelle1970
Verified Member

I really dont give 2 hoots..............

That I only got a 4/4 I passed my part 3 yesterday, 1st time, got PST 9 Crossroads/Ped'x FLH, must admit it was good fun, I said to examiner when we got back to test centre, Im not bothered if Ive not passed I really enjoyed that, he smiled and said will be back in 2 minutes have a fag!!

Ive been training for this part for nearly 12 months (past part 2 3/3/09) and Ive put alot of hard work into this, so now Im made up - make sure that you know your stuff before you take this exam because if you dont I can imagine the examiner making mincemeat of you.

The best telling off ive ever had in my life in the debrief, cant even remember what he said now, maybe in a few days it will come back to me.

Good luck for all those training.

02-03-10 06:30:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I really dont give 2 hoots..............

#2 02-03-10 10:06:58

DH

Nice one!

#3 02-03-10 15:06:48

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations, remember a pass is a pass big_smile

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 02-03-10 17:34:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good for you!  Glad you enjoyed it too, good luck with your new career  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 02-03-10 18:00:52

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Very well done.  Perhaps when you get down off cloud 9 you could do a write up of your test for other part3 people (and us old hands) to learn from

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 02-03-10 22:27:06

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

I really dont give 2 hoots..............

Congrats! I have just the right driving school for you to join...

http://www.hoothoot.co.uk

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer