You are not logged in.

#1 26-02-10 18:36:35

Dave G

A long day part 3 training!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday after a long day part 3 training and a long evening going through my lesson plans me and my good lady went to bed. Allegedly, about 2am I said to my wife "Stop beckoning those pedestrians" she woke me up to see if I was OK and I said quite matter of factly "So why did you do it?"

Sad or what!

She loves having a laugh at my expense now and again bless her.

Right,  where was I? ROMPS, RAMPS, ROARS!! Bet she cant wait for tonights sleep lesson its phase 1 so she should be okay.

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

26-02-10 18:36:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: A long day part 3 training!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 26-02-10 20:05:30

mon
Verified Member
Website

Dave,IAR like this No dinner on table,the problem with that is I'm grumpy hungry,the way to sort it pet is get into that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans...
Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#3 27-02-10 06:29:39

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

I know what you mean, Dave. Only yesterday, I was walking through town and considering if it was safe, legal and necessary to overtake an old lady with a shopping trolly. smile

Had my first phase 2 mock lesson yesterday and it went really well. After the pains I went through in the phase 1 lessons, I was able to use all I had learned and make sure my core competencies were spot on.

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 28-02-10 11:05:21

jay666
Website

I do IAR with my 7 year old daughter all the time its great !!

Jay

#5 28-02-10 11:44:59

Dave G

I like it Mon IAR through everyday things but I think the wife is picking up on it now!!! She will end up better at it than me!

Tregster really glad to hear its going well, stick at it mate its all going to be worth it in the end. I have 2 more days part 3 training over the next 2 weeks so its picking up pace at this end. Are you still thinking of going on a trainee licence? I am seriously considering it for the extra 20 hours training plus another 4 hours before my test. So a grand total of 64 hours plus a mock test. Ive also got this girl from work who wants me to train her so even more practice. She knows I will be on a trainee licence and we have worked out a deal to suit us both expense wise. Ive also got 3 training buddies which I really hope is going to help.

Jay, my son is 19 but IAR worked on him this morning when he made a slight error of judgement (Dont ask!). He did look at me a bit wierd but thats what he is getting from now on.

Onwards and upwards off to see my training buddy.

Take care all

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

#6 28-02-10 13:34:20

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

lol smile Yes, I've noticed myself using IAR on my 11 year too... I didn't realise I was doing it at first.. It's great!! big_smile

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

Board footer