You are not logged in.

#1 23-02-10 12:18:45

nickcoleman182

New!

Hi everyone

My names Nick and i'm 23 from Wakefield near Leeds.  I've been looking round the site for a while but this is my first post!

I've already had my first attempt at part 1 and failed the question section by 3 marks but passed the hazard perception.  I've now taken the plunge and started training with BSM (who i see get quite a bit of stick on here) on their 4 payments of £500.00 deal.  I have my 2nd attempt at part 1 on the 27th March and i'm quietly confident as i am always scoring over 95% and passing the hazard perception everytime.

Thanks for reading, please say hi!

23-02-10 12:18:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New!

#2 23-02-10 12:43:32

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Nick,

Don't worry about the "stick" BSM gets, if they suit you that's all that matters hun. wink

Best of luck with your next go on the 27th March, I'm sure you will be fine.

Welcome to the forum

Giz

#3 23-02-10 15:17:26

DH

Hi Nick,

I'll second what Gizmotime says. If you don't get stick on here then you don't exist.  big_smile big_smile

It's generally companies that get the stick when in truth it's the quality of your trainers that really matters.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-02-10 23:40:58

herdriv1
Website

I say "stick" with it, eventually you'll succeed!

#5 24-02-10 07:01:43

michelle1970
Verified Member

Hi

Your near me, I live in Liversedge - my mum lives at Altofts in Wakefield.  If you need any help on any of the parts give us a shout.

Good luck for the 27th

Michelle

#6 24-02-10 22:46:03

dcbedford
Verified Member

Hi Nick,

I'd say the same as the other posts just stick at it. I ended up on third attempts on both the part 2 and part 3 tests but got there in the end.

It's well worth it when you see the pupils faces just after an examiner has told them they've passed.

I live in and work round Wakefield so it there's anything I can do to help you just get in touch

Dave Bedford

Part 1 - Second attempt - Passed 7/9/06 98/61
Part 2 - First attempt 1/12/06- Failed 8 minors
Part 2 - Second attempt 5/12/06 - Failed different 8 minors
Part 2 - Third attempt 11/1/07 - Passed 4 minors
Part 3 - First Attempt - 7/8/07 - PST 1 5/3
Part 3 - Second Attempt - 11/9/07 - PST 7 2/3
Part 3 - Third Attempt - 25/3/08 - PST 3 5/4 Passed at Last
First Check Test - 2/9/09 - Grade 4

#7 25-02-10 15:31:28

nickcoleman182

Thanks a lot for all of your replies guys.  Is good to know that there are a few people nearby!

Nick

#8 26-02-10 18:02:54

Dave G

Hi Nick

Welcome to the forum. I promise you you will find loads of advice, support and information to help you through your journey to becoming an ADI.

You think youve got problems reading the BSM threads? I am training with RED!! Its a rollecoaster ride reading some of the RED threads but you learn that the thread is an opinion, you dont have to agree with it or accept it and you can take from it whatever you want. Not everyones experiences are the same. I am working very hard, my trainer (Who is excellent) is working very hard for me. I am midway through my part 3 training and I have no complaints. One thing I have learnt about the training is that you get out of it what you put into it.

Good luck with your journey

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

Board footer