You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-02-10 13:46:58

pdw1977
Website

DSA keep changing the date...

Hi everyone,

I have had my next check test date and time changed 5 times now by the DSA. They keep putting it back a couple of weeks every time. Is that quite normal?

Paul

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

26-02-10 13:46:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DSA keep changing the date...

#2 26-02-10 15:29:15

DH

Re: DSA keep changing the date...

They sent me an appointment for a check test 240 miles away from where I live so I would take cock ups as standard operating procedure if I were you Paul.   big_smile big_smile

Board footer