You are not logged in.

#1 26-02-10 09:22:50

psm

Driving Test Sucess Software - Great Prep for Part 1

I passed my part 1 yesterday at the first attempt.  I put most of it down to loads of mock exams on Driving Test Success (DTS).  It emulates the DSA software very well (except the DSA use a very old version of Windows)  Everything was familiar which put me at ease.

The Hazard Perception Test was quite similar.  I seemed to get all of the emergency service vehicle clips however, which were not on the DTS software.

I was using the 2008 version but I have seen the latest version on some web sites for a fiver.  Highly recommended.

26-02-10 09:22:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Test Sucess Software - Great Prep for Part 1

#2 26-02-10 10:17:14

VandADI
Administrator

Well done on passing part 1, onwards and upwards for part 2  smile
I do agree that the Driving Test Success DVD Roms are a good way of checking to see if you are at the required standard to pass part 1, however, it is important to understand the answers to the questions, and not to learn them by rote by doing loads of mock tests until you can memorise the correct answers.
By understanding the answers, this will stand you in good stead for Parts 2 and 3.  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-02-10 17:27:28

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Driving Test Success software- I agree best fiver I spent!!!

Just found the real hazard preception test seem to run slower then the focus one, where as I was scoring high 60's and even up to 72 on the day I got 62.

For a learner it should easly help them get through the hazard pereception test.

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

Board footer